ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that Devastator is epic but as everyone else says the price is going to be out of this world. That, and the art style has a "Transformers Armada" vibe to it, which doesn't exactly scream high-priced collectible.

Why do you fellas expect these to be so much more expensive than the Bruticus custom figures? Was that a different company?

If these cost $750 for the entire gestalt robot, then good luck to that company trying to sell them. ____ that.

I reckon each con *should* cost around 70-95 USD before shipping. They'll probably be the size of a deluxe toy and released over a span of 6 months? Perhaps even more.

It *might* cost so much because they are six entirely new moulds, unlike FP Bruticus, which was two scout-sized figures with accessories.

Why do you fellas expect these to be so much more expensive than the Bruticus custom figures? Was that a different company?

If these cost $750 for the entire gestalt robot, then good luck to that company trying to sell them. ____ that.

Different company, six entirely new molds that are said to be between standard Deluxe and a small Voyager in scale as opposed to Scouts.

Demand for something like this is very high because Hasbro won't ever make a Devastator or any other combiner in the same scale so even people who wouldn't normally buy 3rd party TF's are intrested.

I have little doubt that each Constructicon will sell out on the day the pre-order goes up and the secondary market prices will be insane.

EDIT
Another pic!,
devs2.jpg

Last edited:
I like Bays movies, so i hope he might stay for a 4th movie. Better the devil you know i say. We're never gonna get Christopher Nolan to direct a TF movie, so better Bay than some hack like Uwe Boll.

TBQH, If my choice was the bay movies, or nothing at all, I'd take nothing at all.

bay movies : too many characters, not enough plot, excessive shaking, cgi and explosions.

This man has the truth of it.

The latest image of TFC Devastator,
devs.jpg

Hope we get some price info and release schedules soon.

The individual limbs will be sold separately, and the first one will be going up for preorder sometime THIS month ( may) according to what TFC posted over on TFW

Different company, six entirely new molds that are said to be between standard Deluxe and a small Voyager in scale as opposed to Scouts.
Ah. I don't know the difference in sizes for the new Transformers, but can see now that they are bigger which would account for the price difference.

So following that, what would be the estimated size for one of the Constructicons, and what would be the estimated size for Devastator?

Well..ya know...thats like, your opinion man.

Don't get me wrong, they're fun, but i'd only put them just slightly better than the GI Joke movie, which i consider as bad as Uwe Bowl.

I just don't like 1/2 assed jobs . If you're gonna do something, do it right, or not at all. But that's just me.

Last edited:
where do we order these from ?

anywhere that carries TFC products. TFsource, BBTS, etc.

Ah. I don't know the difference in sizes for the new Transformers, but can see now that they are bigger which would account for the price difference.

So following that, what would be the estimated size for one of the Constructicons, and what would be the estimated size for Devastator?

I'm betting on a 50 to 80 $ range for each of the constructicons.

and that's 6 bots, so anywhere from 300$ to 500$ for the whole set.

I doubt they'll do a full set reissue at the end, so pick them up early.
I'm debating getting a second set to sit on a year and then flip.

The individual limbs will be sold separately, and the first one will be going up for preorder sometime THIS month ( may) according to what TFC posted over on TFW

I hope there's a site that allows people to order direct from TFC as it'll probably save me money as international shipping from places like BBTS and TFSource is always pricey.

:goodpost:

I think the Devy looks Fantastic and will be getting him "No matter the cost" :)

Finally got My Perceptor and Kup :yess: My 86 movie bots are growing.

DSCI0014-12.jpg

Bob

Great pic Bob! love how Blaster's hanging off the bike's handlebars :clap

Congrats on recieving Kup & Percy as well!

EDIT
I took a nice pic of United Wheeljack this morning,
utdwheeljack.jpg

Last edited:
Back