ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy your overpriced crap that reuses parts and lack even a sliver of originality.:monkey3

Wait Transformers or He-Man? :dunno But anyway I picked up the blue Alternity Megatron and he is pretty sweet. Very reminiscent of a G2 Megs if my memory serves me correctly.

Well guys, I just purchased my personal grail... Takara Transformers Beast Wars Optimus Prime vs. Megatron giftset. These things are hard as HELL to find, and I lucked out by checking daily for a year now. Finally paid off, got one sealed from BBTS! Couldn't pass on the price!!!

TAK10486.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10486&mode=retail

Sweet man. I was eying that set up for awhile a year or so ago but decided to go with the TRU exclusive set that came out in North America since I could get it MISB for $40. As far as I know the figures are exactly the same but mine did not come with the Golden Disc and the packaging was of course different.

Sweet man. I was eying that set up for awhile a year or so ago but decided to go with the TRU exclusive set that came out in North America since I could get it MISB for $40. As far as I know the figures are exactly the same but mine did not come with the Golden Disc and the packaging was of course different.

:rock

yep, they are bad ass. love the packaging, total collector quality. i believe megatrons headsculpt smirk is the only difference between the two molds.

Here's a pic of my Human Alliance setup,

has.jpg

Can't wait for Mudflap & Barricade!

Ha ha ha, I love it MOTU > Transcrap :maul

And at the time that post put this thread back to the top of the page!

Anyways.............

Some pics of my exclusive Henkei Mirage

DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0022.jpg

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

G3 Trailer

GEDC0106.jpg

GEDC0036.jpg

My canvass Megs pic

GEDC0114.jpg

Bob

Thanks mate !!!!:D

I got the Megatron canvas in a random little comic/sci-fi shop in York (UK). I think the guy who owned the shop actually made them. He had a nice Ops one to go with it, which I still regret not getting, but I was on a stag do and needed to save my cash for beer and debachery :naughty

Bob

Some of these glass display cases totally look like they're from Ikea.

My case looks similar if you can tell from here.

IMG_2741.jpg

My TF Animated collection. I collect Decepticons only.

Just for the heck of it.

IMG_2771.jpg

10th anniversary Tarantulas.

I was able to pick up a Transmetal 2 Dinobot at the Action Figure Expo here in Canada since I never got him when he first came out. I can't find all my Beast Wars stuff >X(

Yep, love the Ikea Detolf cases. I have 6 so far. 3 for my TF's and 3 for my Sideshow/Hot toys.

Love the animated Decepticon display Raikirik!!!! I'm waiting on my Skywarp from Hong Kong at the moment..............

Bob

Thanks!

I wish they had a wider case. My Decepticons are so cramped in there!

Looking forward to seeing Skywarp.>X)

I know what you mean about the width, I have found if you use old video tapes as "risers" you can get a better display, and they fit really well. If you look back a page to my Mirage/Prowl display I am using 4 tapes to give added height to the Alternators and Prowl bust. Might be something worth trying?

Bob

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ucyuj74gaiY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ucyuj74gaiY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I know what you mean about the width, I have found if you use old video tapes as "risers" you can get a better display, and they fit really well. If you look back a page to my Mirage/Prowl display I am using 4 tapes to give added height to the Alternators and Prowl bust. Might be something worth trying?

Bob

I had a look at what you did with the tapes and it actually does look pretty neat. I think I'll be trying that out.

I should probably get another display case but I really would look for something bigger and wider. I have a Sideshow Spiderman 3 Venom statue and it just barely fits in. I actually had to use some inserts to elevate the last glass shelf so Venom would fit in height wise.

That Voyager Bludgeon is one of the TF figures I wouldn't get. I tend to stay away from the figures that weren't in the movie but included in the line anyway.

Back