ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are awesome....

3161856924_4b1e9de131_b.jpg

3509249112_181c2dfe55_b.jpg

But if I had to pick one, I would go with Prowl.

wow those are very awesome pics. It's hard to choose, both look great, I might just go to the store and make myself pick lol

Last edited:
Classy pics Zerogouki, very nice. Glad to hear people speak up about how awesome the Animated toys are. And I for one love the show, I still haven't seen season 3 but I am dieing to.

Interesting that he's available. But I would order him as soon as possible if you are able. These things have a way of disappearing quickly.

I saw him at Toys R Us the other day. Also for you ANIMATED fans I found new Activators of Soundwave and a redeco Grimlock. So I guess that means the deluxe ones should be on their way! :rock

Deak, what store did you find the new Activators in?? Apparently they are popping up in random grocery chains around the East coast. Stop & Shops are supposed to be carrying them, but I've been to about 8 of them throughout my part of the state with no luck. I NEEDS that Activators Soundwave!!

Deak, what store did you find the new Activators in?? Apparently they are popping up in random grocery chains around the East coast. Stop & Shops are supposed to be carrying them, but I've been to about 8 of them throughout my part of the state with no luck. I NEEDS that Activators Soundwave!!

Oddly enough WalMart. I saw multiples of Soundwave and Grimlock. I think I may pick up Prime and Bumblebee for my son. Bumblebee looks to be more in scale with everyone else in the line. :eek:

Oddly enough WalMart. I saw multiples of Soundwave and Grimlock. I think I may pick up Prime and Bumblebee for my son. Bumblebee looks to be more in scale with everyone else in the line. :eek:

Yeah, Activators Bumblebee is great. He's in pretty good scale with the other Autobots and he's the one I have displayed with them until Hydrodive Bumblebee releases.

Prime's alt mode and Activators gimmick are lacking, but robot mode makes up for it.

I'm looking forward to finding Soundwave. :D

Back