ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-248.png

The base mold is getting pretty old now, and definitely needs a refresh to stay relevant against the new MP figures. But overall I still love the way they look on display! Gotta love the classic Seekers :)

IMG_0536b.JPG

IMG_0551b.jpg

IMG_0571b.jpg

IMG_0578b.jpg

All things transformers!!!!

I have spotted Hot rods in stock at my local walmart, anyone know any info of Starscream and Constructicons out and about yet? My local walmart has the shelf price tags:

f72d93935dc041272ec816c6fc0fcaba.jpg

96cfd47f9bc3a2696bfedd64c9d4cdad.jpg

But the slots are empty, is like they are waiting for them but the local walmart employee has not seen them as of yet, hopefully they start getting more shipments!

15b9a21eb94fd7acda6726ce2ff0260f.jpg

aa9d0127c8a4af2c3352c020b5a9efd6.jpg

I think all of the Walmart exclusives should be out now if I'm not mistaken. I have my eyes on the PE Mega Doragon. It looks amazing and am dying to see in hand pics and comparison shots.

Yup! I picked up a Constructicon set along with Hot Rod at my local one last weekend. They also had a bunch of Starscreams. None of the minibots though.

I started digging into this and found out all three were shipped is just that starscream and devastator are sold out everywhere!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The full review for Fans Hobby MB-06 Black Power Baser is up. https://kumastyledesigns.com/fans-hobby-black-power-baser-review/

Honestly it's a fantastic piece just like the original version but I feel that the deco on this is one of the most impressive-looking Nucleon Quest homages I've ever seen and the inclusion of the newer, articulated hands is a great touch. Fans Hobby figured out a way to make their best even better here. The link gives the full breakdown and here are some pics from the gallery section:

6-213.png

20-63.png

17-102.png

11-165.png

5-216.png

Thought I'd take some pics of some little good guys too! The Bumblebee mold still looks decent. I just wish Takara would announce and release some other G1 minibot characters!

IMG_0612b.jpg

IMG_0615b.jpg

IMG_0620b.jpg

Back