ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I have a question about the fans toys Omega supreme?

I was looking at buying one but I’m seeing this as two or thee different purchases, as this thing looks like it’s sold in parts.

What is the best way to buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I have a question about the fans toys Omega supreme?

I was looking at buying one but I’m seeing this as two or thee different purchases, as this thing looks like it’s sold in parts.

What is the best way to buy it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure, but I thought they offered one now that was sold with everything all together, so you don’t have to buy it in parts.

3-245.png

6glow.png

This figure gets some hate because of gaps in the backpack. I honestly couldn't care less about that! The poseability makes up for that in spades, as does the beatiful G1 cartoon aesthetics. Add to that the official Corvette car mode, and this is every bit a Masterpiece as the other MP cars in the series!

IMG_0633b.JPG

IMG_0638b.jpg

IMG_0647b.jpg

The full review and gallery for PerfectEffect's PE-DX09 Mega Doragon is up! https://kumastyledesigns.com/perfecteffect-mega-doragon-review/

I tried to break it down as best I could in terms of detailing with the written and video review portions of the article but overall it's a very "all sizzle, no steak" piece for me in terms of design and presentation vs. playability. Here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

7-205.png

5-219.png

18-91.png

11-168.png

The full review for Fansproject's WB011 Constructo Core (Limited Edition) is up. https://kumastyledesigns.com/fansproject-constructo-core-review/

Per usual the review breaks it down but to give it a summary the deco in particular on this took me by surprise in-hand and I think that it handled both the mold itself and the additions that it brings spectacularly. Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

11-170.png

7glow-2.png

15-129.png

It's been so slow with G1 TF MPs this year, I don't even care that these two are just repaints! I just love getting new MPs lol :D

Side note: I did notice the lower quality cardboard and printing on the MP-17+ that's made in Vietnam, whereas the darker better quality printing on MP-42 was made in China. I wonder if that's a thing?

20181105_191222b.jpg

This MP-42 Cordon repaint of Sunstreaker is absolutely beautiful! The paint app quality is top-knotch - it seems Takara puts more effort into these than their anime repaint versions! If you're a Diaclone fan, you don't want to miss this one!

IMG_0703b.JPG

Back