ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Takara's version of Trypticon is up on Amazon JP, but it just won't let me order it, same with Artfire. Trypticon I get, the box must be huge. But Artfire?

I emailed Amazon.jp and they politely (and in perfect English) responded that they were sorry, but int'l shipping changes on items on a constant basis, case by case. He did not mention the exact criteria, or anything that would make me understand the reasoning behind it, but told me to keep checking, that it just might change.

Just in case anyone was wondering about their bizarre shipping policies to the states.

?

Ended up ordering Trypticon from TCP. I really don't want to miss out on this.

Also, 20 days until the biggest MP release of the DECADE is out! Megatron! The real thing!!!!!!

The full review for Master Made's Destruction Scorpion is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/destruction-scorpion-review/

Here are a few pics from it:

15-37.png

1-95.png

3-73.png

13-50.png

18-32.png

Just got Optimus Primal in the mail and it's quite sublime. I was too poor as a child to afford the Kenner figure, I would go window shopping and drool at how awesome he looked in the box, and went home playing with rocks and pebbles instead. Fast forward 21 years later, I have the MP32 to throw rocks together! :yess:

32620097533_056f358869_z.jpg

Good morning, guys
New review pics from my site: XTB´s take on MP Cyclonus; Eligos. Hope you enjoy them.

If you like, check my page:
Facebook: Tim K´s Figure Photography Crate
and my Instagram too:
@Tim.McElroy
Have a great day.

great pics! he is one hellava great figure! looks so dam good on the shelf! love mine!

Just got Optimus Primal in the mail and it's quite sublime. I was too poor as a child to afford the Kenner figure, I would go window shopping and drool at how awesome he looked in the box, and went home playing with rocks and pebbles instead. Fast forward 21 years later, I have the MP32 to throw rocks together! :yess:

32620097533_056f358869_z.jpg

congrats rook! looks good!

Thanks! Are you a BW fan too by any chance?

honestly i never got into it... watched a few, just never really devoted any time to it. heard it's good and worth a watch if you get time! those mp figures are pretty good looking tho... they did a good job w/ them!

That Optimus Primal looks great. I'm not dipping into Beast Wars, but those MP versions are going to be killer.

honestly i never got into it... watched a few, just never really devoted any time to it. heard it's good and worth a watch if you get time! those mp figures are pretty good looking tho... they did a good job w/ them!

Well, the show is really well written for the most part, and when it's good, it's really good. It's also canon to G1 and takes the lore some interesting directions. The complete series DVD boxset is like $20 on eBay. :lol

Back