ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to grab the mega action optimus but I've decided to grab the mp10, 11 and 13 plus the new mp megatron whenever that ends up being released.

As an 80's kid I've been trying to decide how best to have a representation of the g1 transformers in my collection and I've decided the masterpiece line is the way to go.

I was only kidding. I have yet to see BW, but if word of mouth is anything to go by, then I'm in for a treat. I'll probably get the MP's if I end up loving it.

G1 is my thing, but if I end up enjoying the show then it's even a better reason to support the line and TT.

That way they'll make more G1 stuff.

Wait till you get in to the Transmetals and Transmetals 2. Megatron's final change in alt mode is nuts.

My Pre order from 12/1/16 for MP Grapple from Amazon Japan just processed today, and I was charged 101.80USD Total Shipped.

This is my first order using Amazon Japan and the Yen is down today around 112Yen to 1USD. Ill post when I actually receive it in case other people are curious of how long it takes from the time of getting charged to receiving the product.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
¥ 9,619
Shipping & Handling:
¥ 1,838
Total:
¥ 11,457
Grand Total:
¥ 11,457

/

I was only kidding. I have yet to see BW, but if word of mouth is anything to go by, then I'm in for a treat. I'll probably get the MP's if I end up loving it.

G1 is my thing, but if I end up enjoying the show then it's even a better reason to support the line and TT.

That way they'll make more G1 stuff.

yea, my bad lol sorry for coming on strong. It's just exciting to see takara give some love to BW.

I agree the animal forms a bit much in the first season but when you get to the transmetal seasons and most of them embrace the robot animal designs the show really picks up steam. It also helps that season 2 and 3 are half the length of season 1 so filler episodes are very rare.

My Pre order from 12/1/16 for MP Grapple from Amazon Japan just processed today, and I was charged 101.80USD Total Shipped.

This is my first order using Amazon Japan and the Yen is down today around 112Yen to 1USD. Ill post when I actually receive it in case other people are curious of how long it takes from the time of getting charged to receiving the product.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
¥ 9,619
Shipping & Handling:
¥ 1,838
Total:
¥ 11,457
Grand Total:
¥ 11,457

/

Would it be possible to show a screen grab of your order from Amazon? I ordered mine in September but, using their lowest price guarantee, I should have also been charged the ¥9619 since your price was December. Just something showing the item and the price along with the date so I can show customer service to get the lower price would be greatly appreciated.

By the way I got mine today and it's a much better figure than Inferno. Much more intricate with the transformation.

Not sure.

I don't really care for oversensitive snowflakes that throw a fit and starts crying when someone doesn't like/agree with their opinion on how a TF should look.

Moving onto more interesting things, Amazon JP sent my AMAZING MP GRAPPLE I LOVE YOU TAKARA TOMMY YOU ARE THE BEST on Saturday, and it's scheduled to be on my doorstep on Tuesday! all for about $100 shipped!!!

RIP to all other int' stores.

All things transformers!!!!

The Mega Action? NICE!

I still haven't gotten mine since it's sitting on my POL at BBTS. and since I've got credit with them, I'm going to wait until Neca's Leonardo comes out.

Edit:

This was in response to wanderer's post that is now gone for some reason.

?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to show a screen grab of your order from Amazon? I ordered mine in September but, using their lowest price guarantee, I should have also been charged the ¥9619 since your price was December. Just something showing the item and the price along with the date so I can show customer service to get the lower price would be greatly appreciated.

Well I received my MP Grapple today from Amazon Japan. They shipped him DHL Express so it only took about 3 days to arrive.

They placed the MP box on a piece of cardboard and then shrink wrapped it to the cardboard. This is good for the side protection as it was suspended in the center of a larger box. The only thing I didn't like is there is no bubble wrap of protection from someone pressing on the top of the Amazon outer box crushing it.

I have attached a pic of the price I locked mine in at.

IMG_7024.jpg

Well I received my MP Grapple today from Amazon Japan. They shipped him DHL Express so it only took about 3 days to arrive.

They placed the MP box on a piece of cardboard and then shrink wrapped it to the cardboard. This is good for the side protection as it was suspended in the center of a larger box. The only thing I didn't like is there is no bubble wrap of protection from someone pressing on the top of the Amazon outer box crushing it.

I have attached a pic of the price I locked mine in at.

View attachment 327212

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, could anyone in the USA check Amazon Japan and post the current prices for MP36 and MP37. I think there is a difference in the price based on where you view the page from.

Out of curiosity, could anyone in the USA check Amazon Japan and post the current prices for MP36 and MP37. I think there is a difference in the price based on where you view the page from.

Amazon has dynamic pricing so I'm sure Amazon Japan does the same.

Please note that for people in the U.S. we are not allowed to order anytime we want. They only allow us to order at random times, and yes the prices change.

MP-36 Megatron is not available shipped and sold by Amazon.JP as I type this message, it is only available using third party sellers.

MP-37 Atrfire is available shipped and sold by Amazon.JP for 11,222
トランスフォーマー マスターピース MP37 アートファイアー
by タカラトミー
List Price: ¥ 16,200
Price: ¥ 11,222 & eligible for Free Standard Shipping. Details
You Save: ¥ 4,978 (31%)
「予約商品の価格保証」対象商品。 Learn more.
This item will be released on May 19, 2017. Click here for details of availability.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp.

I hope this helps you

Amazon has dynamic pricing so I'm sure Amazon Japan does the same.

Please note that for people in the U.S. we are not allowed to order anytime we want. They only allow us to order at random times, and yes the prices change.

MP-36 Megatron is not available shipped and sold by Amazon.JP as I type this message, it is only available using third party sellers.

MP-37 Atrfire is available shipped and sold by Amazon.JP for 11,222
トランスフォーマー マスターピース MP37 アートファイアー
by タカラトミー
List Price: ¥ 16,200
Price: ¥ 11,222 & eligible for Free Standard Shipping. Details
You Save: ¥ 4,978 (31%)
「予約商品の価格保証」対象商品。 Learn more.
This item will be released on May 19, 2017. Click here for details of availability.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.co.jp.

I hope this helps you

Thanks. Appreciate your help. I guess the issue of the gun nozzle with Megatron prevents them from shipping to USA.

Thanks. Appreciate your help. I guess the issue of the gun nozzle with Megatron prevents them from shipping to USA.

No, it does not. I placed my order the day it was up and it's still there. The only issue is that AmazonJP sold out on Megatron, and that's is.

No problem. I don't feel that shipping to the USA is an issue since he was up for pre order shipped and sold by Amazon.JP, but must have sold out.

Whats weird about Amazon.JP is sometimes you can order something and sometimes you cant. The only tried and true thing is when a PO first comes out to lock it in instead of waiting. It seems when the figure comes in stock the item can no longer be shipped to the U.S. not sure why. Its all new to people in the U.S. as we have only been allowed to order from them for about 8 months now.

I used Anime Express way back when Megatron was announced so I'm hoping that it will pass customs and get to me. Most U.S. retailers are opening their whole shipment and installing an Orange plug before shipping anywhere.

I feel anyone who is importing this figure will be taking a chance including me :)

All Hail Megatron :)

Will amazonjp carry (and most importantly) ship the Takara version of Trypticon to the US? Because if so, that would be amazing.

No, it does not. I placed my order the day it was up and it's still there. The only issue is that AmazonJP sold out on Megatron, and that's is.

It sold out overnight it seems. Was discussing the figure with a friend last night Japan time and the figure was still listed as available but this morning it is only offered through 3rd parties.

Back