ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my Convoy of Primes has reached the end with the arrival of Striker Manus. Dont think theres many G1 styled Primes left i care to own

20170313_175003.jpg

Congrats. I'm still waiting for GigaPower to finish their Dinobot run. By the time they are done, I will be 65 years old.

:lol Hopefully that's not true. I thought about waiting for GigaPower but figured that FansToys would finish the group quickly. I'm happy with this set so I don't think I'll switch over to the GigaPower ones even when they're all released. The FansToys set takes up enough space as it is. I don't know where I'd put them if they were any bigger.

Finally got all the Dinobots! I just threw them all together and took a pic. I'll get them posed when I have more time.

You beat me to it! Figured I'd crack mine open before you did! Lol
Had parts to get out tonight for some guys so no go again...

Looks good all grouped up!:clap

great pics! he is one hellava great figure! looks so dam good on the shelf! love mine!

Thx, PD.

Love him pretty hard. That guy give a huge push in appreciation to Cyclonus.
Transformation is hard, but outcome is so worth it. :)

You beat me to it! Figured I'd crack mine open before you did! Lol
Had parts to get out tonight for some guys so no go again...

Looks good all grouped up!:clap

:lol I had enough time last night to open Grimlock and Sludge and put them in a Besta. I'll end up rearranging them and getting them posed, but I wanted to see them all together. If feels so good to check this set off my list.

Finally got all the Dinobots! I just threw them all together and took a pic. I'll get them posed when I have more time.

99518d252f8860f4b273b1b99650b3f4.jpg
Nice. These are glaring omissions in my collection (since I focus exclusively on '84 and '85 G1), but I don't have the space really and haven't been able to justify the cost. I'm envious, though. As a kid, I really wanted all of those original figures.

Back