ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things transformers!!!!

I had just about lost hope in these guys.......

GIGA is not dead as I thought!

From RK's FB: enjoy!

14713cb9e164f76de1dc20c849b6bf2e.jpg

f29c1ebcd7fe9eed26b757713316b5dc.jpg

5762f4d5502e8e9845b1e4655cbb65c6.jpg

309099119f6a9f8400ddb83747833d8d.jpg

4599c2539c2e62d38ff8054e4a2b5d75.jpg

fcdfc621da6d178189fbaa0698cc5831.jpg

205dc1103a6121d3a8b8816792eb3987.jpg

138d0a3102f4a2992a47b17d0c3815fd.jpg

da7e97ec046e0e27b50c7b8ac0263b42.jpg

2001a0c97db1dea9837fdd5c21ad1232.jpg

2d0bbdaade2bed0f8746f85ff4153629.jpg

31767fc99cf5c78370ef44ea308461fd.jpg

He looks MASSIVE!

Instant buy as soon as PO's open.

Premium Collectibles in Australia is great for Aussie MP collectors. Not sure how their international shipping rates would measure up to others but their prices are great so I think they are worth mentioning.

Guys Im compiling a list of legit sellers of TF Masterpiece figures. I intend to make a spreadsheet listing the way these stores work: PO's,pay options,pros,cons ect. Here is a list Ive got so far. This list only includes US and Asian stores so far.All of these stores should have good to excellent reviews,aka safe to purchase from. For the Asian stores I listed only ones that offer the best prices on MP's when they go up for PO,also they offer english on the sites. If you have any others youd like to add just mention them in a post.

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE ONLINE SHOPS

DOMESTIC STORES (US):
Big Bad Toy Store
Captured Prey
Lunar Toy Store
TF Source
The Chosen Prime
Toy Arena
Toy Dojo

OVERSEAS STORES (ASIA):
Actionrobo
AmiAmi
Anime Export
Chimungmung
Ehobbybaseshop
Hobby Link Japan
Nippon Yassan
Locushk
Plamoya
Robot Kingdom
TF-Direct

OVERSEAS STORES (UK/EUROPE):
Kapow Toys
TFS-Express

Re: All things transformers!!!!

I had just about lost hope in these guys.......

GIGA is not dead as I thought!

From RK's FB: enjoy!

He looks MASSIVE!

Instant buy as soon as PO's open.

Those pics have been out for a while, he looks pretty good. He is taller than their Guttur version of Snarl. That's the only thing that I'm not too keen on. I feel like he should be a little shorter. But Dinobot sizes are all over the place in the toon, so it's really just personal preference...

Updated

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE ONLINE SHOPS

DOMESTIC STORES (US):
Big Bad Toy Store
Captured Prey
Lunar Toy Store
TF Source
The Chosen Prime
Toy Arena
Toy Dojo

OVERSEAS STORES (ASIA):
Actionrobo
AmiAmi
Anime Export
Chimungmung
Ehobbybaseshop
Hobby Link Japan
Nippon Yassan
Locushk
Plamoya
Robot Kingdom
TF-Direct

OVERSEAS STORES (UK/EUROPE):
Kapow Toys
TFS-Express

OVERSEAS STORES (AUSTRALIA):
Premium Collectibles

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if there has been an announcement on the ultimetal megatron? Thanks!

I'm about to pull the trigger on Optimus. I just wanted to make sure they haven't canceled. The two fugures together will be an awesome sight to behold! I wonder why it's taken so long without any news. I would think it would be released next year.

How tall was ulti Optimus? Got any pics of him next to MP01 or MP10?

Not my pic but you get the idea.

Even if they cancelled the line (that would suck, but i really don't know how well Optimus sold, TBH) I'm perfectly happy with having him. He truly is the ultimate (lol) representation of a kickass display Prime G1 IMO.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 114
Wow! He really is big! I also think he is the best representation of Prime. I think they would at least make Megatron. I had heard they were supposed to to a Magnus and battle damaged version of Prime.

Wow! He really is big! I also think he is the best representation of Prime. I think they would at least make Megatron. I had heard they were supposed to to a Magnus and battle damaged version of Prime.

Yes, but I also read somewhere that the Battle Damaged version would be also sold as add on pieces for those that already have the Vanilla version. I mean, the damn thing is 1K.

Magnus is what intrigues me the most, he's an actual white UM01 with actual metal armor added, and that is just sick. I don't even want to start thinking about the price on that monster. Something tells me they are going for leaders/Iconic characters only. Imagine a Galvatron!

Some places seem sold out of UM01, and some are getting restock sometime this or next month, so that tells me there's crazy enough individuals willing to pay for a non transformable, amazing looking G1 display TF figure.... the demand is probably there.

Back