ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On the left = Fans Toys Soar
On the right = Bullsfire Air Strike

This particular war of 3rd party Dinobots is VERY one sided :lol

I like Fans Toys a lot better but I must admit that Bullsfire's has a G1 charm that some people may like. Not sure what precisely it is but it feels a lot more G1.

I was never entirely satisfied with how my TF collection looked in Detolfs so I got a couple of these bookcases,
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40263848/

The adjustable shelves come in very handy and the width and depth of each shelf is decent eg,

Yeah, I use the same, for most anyway.

I like Fans Toys a lot better but I must admit that Bullsfire's has a G1 charm that some people may like. Not sure what precisely it is but it feels a lot more G1.

Well, it DOES look like the G1 toy... But then, you could just get the G1 toy...

Love Fans Toys Swoop! The other one is ok and one I'd probably buy it if Fans Toys wasn't an option. However, looking at the two side-by-side, Fans Toys is much more impressive to me.

One must wonder why TT isn't tackling the Dinos themselves.

I'm not familiar with how licensing works, but it must have something to do with getting all those car licenses, right? They do take their time in between releases while third companies flood the market with unlicensed ones.

Must be hard for them to keep up with that. Anyway, I've decided that Quakewave will be my last and only third party purchase ever. Sold the other two combiners i had.

If TT doesn't make it, then I just won't have it I guess. I want my TF's to be official from now on. Silly, I guess.

On the left = Fans Toys Soar
On the right = Bullsfire Air Strike

This particular war of 3rd party Dinobots is VERY one sided :lol

No freaking contest FT win all the way there.

The one on the right is much more "toy" G1 or otherwise the FT looks like a real masterpiece & to me like it stepped straight from the cartoon.

I wish my budget would be able to incorporate these now but I just don't think it will.

They look SO good but so much else on the cards at the mo

The FansToys version certainly fits in with the MP aesthetic. I really don't like the Bullsfire but I can definitely get why some people might. It looks very much like a G1 figure like I said. Why not get the G1 figure instead then? Well because it's not as large, the detail isn't as nice, it doesn't have articulation, etc.

Fan toys is just... they have this simple lego thing going on. Its like they smooth the blockiness out too much or something.
Hard to put my finger on it but I'm not a big fan of any of their efforts.

Got these 3 guys in today.Maybe not as G1 accurate as the Masterpieces,but i absolutely love the design and my favourite seekers on the market right now.
Well worth the money,they don't feel cheap at all and no QC issues.I think they go well with the Masterpieces too,even if they look a bit small next to Optimus and Soundwave.
Only negative about these is that the faceplates are attached with screws,so if you strip a screw,you're stuck with the current faceplate :lol

5v1uys.jpg

mkuecl.jpg

2808taq.jpg

10z8ze9.jpg

I really like iGear's aesthetic and if the Sharks I bought are any indication I also really like their quality. A lot of very crisp molding and extremely clean paint. I don't think I'd get all their Seekers but I definitely want to pick up Skywarp at some point.

I really like iGear's aesthetic and if the Sharks I bought are any indication I also really like their quality. A lot of very crisp molding and extremely clean paint. I don't think I'd get all their Seekers but I definitely want to pick up Skywarp at some point.

Yeah many people seem to have picked Skywarp as their favourite from this set.A guy over at TFW2005 will offer G1 accurate heads later this year.
Was never a fan of the coneheads and i keep telling myself that im gonna be selective,but im very tempted to get one of them now,maybe Thrust.

332ysus.jpg

13yh63n.jpg

Most of my Masterpiece collection,missing is another Hasbro Optimus Prime,2 Hasbro Thundercrackers, and 2 more Soundwaves. Time to finally pick up some display cases.
imB07Yweg3hrj.jpg

Two of my favorite pieces: G1 Hound MIB complete and G1 Megatron Black variant MISB. Not AFA graded just cased up.
ibjVizQZ7PTxME.jpg

iFmt2sZqDugLb.jpg

Back