ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither have I, but if you check your account, it says that wheel jack shipped on the 28th. I've emailed them.

Shipped on the 28th?!!? Of August?!?!

Or are you referring to the original order details that indicated the 23rd Aug shipping date? That was the previous shipping date before the delay to the 20th September.

In hand pics are now coming in!! Can't wait to get this!!

15256036835_ef09616efe_o.jpg

I got myself a AoE Slash last night at Target since they were on sale for $10. I hated his bot mode from pics I had seen but he was on sale and I did like his dino mode. Playing around last night I came up with this mistransformation which totally changes him for me. Now I'm very fond of his bot mode. I always liked his helmet but now I actually like him from the neck down.

Before:
Age of Extinction Slash by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:
Age of Extinction Slash, modified transformation by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Is that the same Acetoys that tried to screw a bunch of people by selling a G1 Bape as a MP Bape prime listing?

Is that the same Acetoys that tried to screw a bunch of people by selling a G1 Bape as a MP Bape prime listing?

Did he really do that? I used to buy my MP's from hi, pre MP-09, and he was always legit. But I'm not surprised anymore when someone "reputable" pulles off something shady as I've seen it happen way too many times.

Yeah lots of guys bought a listing for an MP-10a Bape and the sent the G1.
There is a thread for it on tfw.

Had to reverse charges from paypal.

I emailed RK, and they told me most have shipped on either Thur or Fri, but shipping notices are coming out slowly. They just sent me the tracking ID directly and mine is on its way too!! Can't wait to get this one in hand!!

Back