ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quakewave is amazing, my wife got me him for my birthday. Captured prey sent me the new hand and arm parts but I haven't messed around with them yet.

I had no intention of even buying MP Soundblaster but for $112 at AE, I didn't even hesitate to PO it as it's much easier to swallow than the $160 at BBTS.

Order in with Anime Export for G2sideswipe

$46 is too cheap too pass up
Haven't done Soundblaster yet as I'm still considering whether to get him or not I obly really want Ratbat but if I do decide to order him I think I'll go with Kapow Toys as once I include shipping & the potential Customs means it won't be any cheaper from Anime Export

Neil

Order in with Anime Export for G2sideswipe

$46 is too cheap too pass up
Haven't done Soundblaster yet as I'm still considering whether to get him or not I obly really want Ratbat but if I do decide to order him I think I'll go with Kapow Toys as once I include shipping & the potential Customs means it won't be any cheaper from Anime Export

Neil

Congrats!

Once they have their pre-order up I'll be getting my G2 Sideswipes from Hobbylink Japan as they don't charge until the items are ready to ship.

I'm waiting for better pics of Ratbat before making a decision on Soundblaster.

My brother picked up both the Takara and TRU Soundwaves. HE ended up keeping the Takara (Red Eyes) and gave me the TRU (Gold Eyes) version . . . . . .He also kept all of the tapes that came with the TRU set :pfft:

Didn't want to start another collection, but this piece is WAY TOO COOL:yess: Still got MP PROWL coming in:gah:

MpSw1.jpg
MpSw2.jpg

I had no intention of even buying MP Soundblaster but for $112 at AE, I didn't even hesitate to PO it as it's much easier to swallow than the $160 at BBTS.

Darn... Yeah. That's a good price.

What would shipping to Canada be, you think?

I wouldn't even be able to make a guess but I can't imagine it being too much as I'm in NJ and that's about as far as you can get from Japan and their shipping rates have been VERY reasonable...so far:lol

You can actually work it out.

Their costs are here...

https://www.anime-export.com/page/faq#shipping

And if you have a look at the shipped weight for the original SW on there he works out at around 1350grams (1.35Kg)

https://www.anime-export.com/product/14639

So using the chart above he will fall into the under 1.5Kg bracket & will cost ¥3200

That's how I calculated the shipping for my pre-orders :)

HTH :)

Neil

Last edited:
anyone here know how much is shipping to US from Anime Export? I never buy from them before. Are they a good company?

I'm usually against Black Prime repaints, even though I did buy the Igear one. That's a really good price though. I've never ordered from Anime Export either, I'd like to know if they are reputable as well.

I'm usually against Black Prime repaints, even though I did buy the Igear one. That's a really good price though. I've never ordered from Anime Export either, I'd like to know if they are reputable as well.

I'm not a black repaint guy either but this one is pretty bad ***. Plus we already know the mold is out of this world, so I bent my rules for this one :lecture

AE is legit. That's where I buy all my TF's and Bandai figures. Like I said, shipping is very reasonable and I've never even given it a thought because it wasn't ridiculous.

Back