ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might look better with Cyberverse scale?

I don't collect them myself, but some of them do look quite good.

Shame how Takara f'ed up the PRiD line...

Yeah, I don't collect the Cyberverse figs either. My collection is complete, in my eyes at least, and he was the only other one I had thought about getting.

Just saw this, is this another re-release or a fake? It was named SoundBlaster Masterpiece w/ Rat Bat

tumblr_mspbm1TBom1s2zh4co1_1280.jpg

I like the new white paint a little better than the silver.

It looks good. :) have you seen the g2 swipe? As much as i would want to collect MP TF. I restricted myself just for the mp autobots. So soundblaster is a pass for me. the figure looks good but my wallet is not. :)

Oh, you're not interested in decepticons? I'll also pass on Soundblaster as I want the original blue colour =P I haven't seen Swipe.

That G2 Sideswipe looks pretty fantastic in car mode. I had a Micromachines Black Lamborghini that I loved as a kid.

Me too!

This was what really made me fall in love with the Countach as a kid,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eU8j4MeJ4I[/ame]

As I grew older I also learned to appreciate the contents of that particular car as well :)

Oh, you're not interested in decepticons? I'll also pass on Soundblaster as I want the original blue colour =P I haven't seen Swipe.

Aside from TF i collect some stuffs also. So just need to focus on autobots first. But decepticons looks great too.

I'm not so much interested in the tapes right now. The main reason I want the Takara version is for the red visor, I know it could be an easy re-paint but I'm not much of a customizer. If I want the tapes I'll get them at a later date.

No problem bud. FIgured id try to help out.

Can I ask why the Takara version?? It comes with way less and is over priced for coming with way less.

Hmm, well, I pretty much figured Soundblaster was going to happen with Ratbat as part of the package... Now, do I like/need Ratbat enough? Haven't made up my mind about that...

I could easily pass on Soundblaster, though. For those of you who have watched the Japanese Headmasters cartoon, who are his contemporaries? Would he look appropriate on display with a hypothetical MP Galvatron? Did Megatron come back?

Yeah I know I don't want to get banned for something so silly.

I was going to just exchange emails and handle this off the boards.

But I am not going to offer this out anymore just because I don't want to get banned.

Do not bypass sales rules here. If you can't post in the Sale section, then you can't sell on this forum at all.

Hmm, well, I pretty much figured Soundblaster was going to happen with Ratbat as part of the package... Now, do I like/need Ratbat enough? Haven't made up my mind about that...

I could easily pass on Soundblaster, though. For those of you who have watched the Japanese Headmasters cartoon, who are his contemporaries? Would he look appropriate on display with a hypothetical MP Galvatron? Did Megatron come back?

I know what you mean as I'm trying to decide the same thing. I really just like the look of Soundblaster a lot, and Ratbat looks great. I'm kinda thinking of getting Black Convoy and I think Soundblaster would look good displayed with him. Seems random, but for the moment I'm liking the idea lol.

I could see myself buying SoundBlaster at some point, but there is no rush for me. I still don't even have a MP-10 Prime. I've got the Igear Faith Leader as a stand in for now. I have a Takara MP01, that I'd love to sell and use the cash towards an MP-10, but I can't find his damn gun. I've been looking for it for months.

Yeah I know I don't want to get banned for something so silly.

I was going to just exchange emails and handle this off the boards.

But I am not going to offer this out anymore just because I don't want to get banned.

Don't get bummed, just get your 50 posts in an message DLD with what you wanna sale. Good luck. :wave

I know what you mean as I'm trying to decide the same thing. I really just like the look of Soundblaster a lot, and Ratbat looks great. I'm kinda thinking of getting Black Convoy and I think Soundblaster would look good displayed with him. Seems random, but for the moment I'm liking the idea lol.

Yeah, it really works if you're into the black repaints. I'm not, personally, but that's just me I guess.

I'm more of a "if it's in the G1 cartoon, I want it" kind of guy. I could ind of take or leave Soundblaster, since he was only in the Japanese Headmasters series... but I wouldn't have a problem integrating him into my collection either, for the same reason.

Ratbat's a bit more of an obvious choice, but even then, he wasn't too prominent... Definitely deserving (especially because of the Marvel comic, too), though.

I could see myself buying SoundBlaster at some point, but there is no rush for me. I still don't even have a MP-10 Prime. I've got the Igear Faith Leader as a stand in for now. I have a Takara MP01, that I'd love to sell and use the cash towards an MP-10, but I can't find his damn gun. I've been looking for it for months.

Faith Leader's a good substitute!

Don't get bummed, just get your 50 posts in an message DLD with what you wanna sale. Good luck. :wave

Yeah, shouldn't be too difficult to find a few threads you like!

Yeah, it really works if you're into the black repaints. I'm not, personally, but that's just me I guess.

I'm more of a "if it's in the G1 cartoon, I want it" kind of guy. I could ind of take or leave Soundblaster, since he was only in the Japanese Headmasters series... but I wouldn't have a problem integrating him into my collection either, for the same reason.

Ratbat's a bit more of an obvious choice, but even then, he wasn't too prominent... Definitely deserving (especially because of the Marvel comic, too), though.

I see what you mean. I'll probably just wait around till a few months before his release to decide. I'm trying to keep the preorder count kinda low. :lol

I'm running out of room fast. I don't know where I'm going to display all my Masterpiece figures. I dug out my Alternator/Binaltech figures this weekend and realized I have no place to display them. I might as well sell them if they aren't going to be displayed.

Soundblaster would go well with Galvatron if we see him.
Megatron doesn't come back & leadership duties are between Galvatron & Black Zarak

Best display I would suggest would be with Fansprojects / Toyworlds Headmasters that are currently in the works as that's the series he's from.

Would look quite good I think with Weirdwolf, Mindwipe etc.

Neil

Back