All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found Silver Centurion, XMO Logan, and Storm 2 pack. Quickly turned around and sold Thunderbird on Mercari :lol

Finally got the rest of 'strong guy' wave (spaced out over a month for some reason, despite ordering all at the same time).

So goofy but so awesome.
20201003_160601.jpg
20201002_190222.jpg

Anybody find the DP two pack in store today ..I ordered on Target online this morning.. should get it this week

Didn’t want to take a chance with any of my local Targets pulling any shenanigans today :lecture

Well, Black Cat didn't last too long on Pulse. Didn't see my email for about 15 minutes or so after it was sent. Had it in my cart then got notification it was sold out while trying to check out. Oh well, I'll wait till it's in stock again.

Pulse must be limiting it's PO's in order to play nice with it's online partners so people who have no patience rush and PO it somewhere else. I'm not paying shipping when I'm a premium member on top of $2 - $3 over retail BBTS, Dorkside, and EE charge.

Any PO's should also open to premium members first with a few hour window or something. ****s getting annoying.

Hasbro took money out of my account for Wampa and it still shows unfulfilled.

Watch it arrive with zero notification lol

They charged people immediately for all those Pulscon exclusives that were not the reissued PO's after the initial stock sold out. I got my Wampa last week and my Hellfire Club yesterday. But still no notification for the Ghostbusters and Transformers sets I ordered for a friend. That's $128 they charged my CC on 9/23 with still no notifications or shipping 2 weeks later. Just like you, the order show's paid but unfulfilled. Kinda hard to ask my buddy for the money when I don't even have a shipping confirmation yet.

At least I got my Target and Storm 2pk delivered today. Set looks great. Happy and lucky I got a PO in back when and got one without having to track it down at Target.

I don't get all the hate Thunderbird is getting. He looks fine to me. A character that lasted 3 issues is only gonna get so much attention and love from Hasbro. I'm just happy they made him. Although he does look ridiculously small in pictures next to his bro Warpath (who I think's head sculpt is terrible and looks like he's 50). But I have no intentions of getting Warpath at all, so it's all good to me... :)

I grabbed the Storm/Thunderbird and Deadpool/NTW sets and the Silver Centurion Iron Man yesterday.
And Toxin is due to arrive from Amazon today. I'm amazed how many MLs have been released this year … and we still have nearly three months left.

Anybody else get a windswept Storm head with a closed mouth (docile) face? I did. Had to order a new one as I didn't even notice in store. Didn't notice until today actually.
7196e7d883b77a436c01b8c26df7a29f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Anybody else get a windswept Storm head with a closed mouth (docile) face? I did. Had to order a new one as I didn't even notice in store. Didn't notice until today actually.
7196e7d883b77a436c01b8c26df7a29f.jpg

No but I'd have liked it as another option.

No but I'd have liked it as another option.
Yeah, I'm kinda happy that I was able to find another because as you said, it's nice to have another option. At the time, before I found another pack, it was a little stressful as I really liked the open mouth head I had just realized she was supposed to have and I didn't know if I was going to be able to find another set. Got lucky in Antioch, California.

There?s always going to be something said about ML joints but it?s nice to have a film DP that you can go wild with poses

Those eagles ugh were a pain to remove ..why Hasblow why :lecture

Back