All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the only Falcon costume I actually liked, so this is exactly the one I was hoping for.

b39c117a85581cb11418fcf421407c63.jpg

Dang, my target has two but there supposedly sticking to the non existent street date. These self imposed street dates made GI Joe hunting hard too.

The "street date" on Target's website and on their little handheld devices is October 4th, which is this Sunday. The registers aren't locked to that date, so if you're able to find a set on the shelf or actually find an employee to grab one for you, you should be good.

Storm is in a two pack with Thunderbird. I didn?t need the character as I was trying to complete the arcade game team. I gave him to a friend.

Storm is in a two pack with Thunderbird. I didn?t need the character as I was trying to complete the arcade game team. I gave him to a friend.

Ok. Thank you. I went by Target today, and the guy in toys said they have some Deadpool and X-Men movie Marvel Legends in the back waiting for a street date, but no Storm/Thunderbird 2-Pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back