All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miraculously I was checking late last night ..very early morning and surprised my store had the Storm two pack available to ship.so I grabbed one. It was confirmed .

So if all goes well I should receive it this week ..saves me a lot of headache and gas wasted :lecture

I’m cautious though, because when I checked this morning my location was sold out and unavailable to ship again as it said most of the week

DC56D045-0016-4662-BF9D-5C994820530F.jpg81DDC5BD-911B-4959-8311-B34D8178FD90.jpgA3383CAD-555F-451F-AAC7-D423837ED521.jpg

I?m realizing the Logan I keep seeing at Target is not that Logan. Where can I get that Logan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, man. How about the Logan and Professor X 2-Pack, is that an Amazon Exclusive too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ML is really stepping up to the hype

The arm design is interesting, but overall this is one of my favorite Storm looks

So it looks like Hasbro will continue to test the pinless tech they have been touting. I’m assuming that Storm has no pins?

The Xaviers are my favorite of these batch of x-film figures. They really nailed those Stewart heads. The only dud in my opinion is NTW. She just seems so phoned in with all of her details just being done with paint rather than new sculpting. They clearly knew they needed a Deadpool to carry that set. She wouldn’t have sold otherwise.

I initially was going to pass on the MS Starforce Captain Marvel since I had the MLs, but noticed very nice deals so just nabbed it. The overall figure is pretty good, and it has the more accurate knee pads and outer thigh detail the ML doesn't have. The head sculpts are sub-par IMO, so I put a spare unmasked ML head on it, though it's a bit small for the figure I think it looks ok.

WOC3sW4.jpg

lw7vtIL.jpg

YwLw7P7.jpg

The blast off base is so cool, plus the ML figures can incidentally plug in too!

9U5ik3F.jpg

aDw8Ng6.jpg

j5rEHtD.jpg

So I stopped by my target this afternoon and they had like 9 of the Storm & Thunderbird 2pk.

So much for hard to get. I no longer feel special that I was able to get a PO in at Target the day it went up and was sold out in minutes.... :rotfl

But seriously, I hope everyone that wants them finds it, as it's a great set. But I think I seem to be in the minority of people that like Thunderbird. :dunno My only issue is he should probably be a bit bigger.

Back