All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up my movie Wolverine tonight at Target and saw the movie Mystique on the shelf and was disappointed in it. She seems so small and hardly worth the $24.99. I saw some close-up high-res pics of her online and she looked pretty good but in hand she doesn't make the cut. Looking at the figure my eyes just can't see those details a high-res picture blown up 300% shows. Anyways, saved $25.

I picked up my movie Wolverine tonight at Target and saw the movie Mystique on the shelf and was disappointed in it. She seems so small and hardly worth the $24.99. I saw some close-up high-res pics of her online and she looked pretty good but in hand she doesn't make the cut. Looking at the figure my eyes just can't see those details a high-res picture blown up 300% shows. Anyways, saved $25.

Wolverine was a hard pass for me tonight. Mystique and Domino were easy passes for me though. Now that I?m considering getting Deadpool, I might just have to get that Wolverine as a companion piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool looks cool..

I would've likely picked up Deadpool if he was a single release even though I don't really buy any movie figures (with a few exceptions here and there). He'd fit in fine with Marvel comic figures since his costume is near perfect. But I don't want the other thing he comes with and don't want to have to try to sell her and over pay for Deadpool.

I can live without him. If he does wind up moving into the MCU as some rumors indicate I'm sure they will release him again.

Infinity-War-Boxset-01__scaled_600.jpg

Infinity-War-Boxset-03__scaled_600.jpg

Man that looks cool but stinks for everyone that already has ALL those figures. I guess that's the arm (Thanos' burnt damaged arm) they hinted at in the one livestream.

That seems like a pretty fair price considering all the old versions go for way over retail.

Man that Storm two pack is getting annoyingly hard to find like the exclusive Baroness .

I went to six Targets today and most of them had every two pack except Storm :impatient:

Man that Storm two pack is getting annoyingly hard to find like the exclusive Baroness .

I went to six Targets today and most of them had every two pack except Storm :impatient:

I saw one in the wild today. They had 1 Storm/Thunderbird, 1 Magneto/Professor X, 4 Deadpool/Teenage..., and like 10 Old Man Logan/Hawkeyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed to free Deadpool’s pistols without destroying them or the holsters. Had to be some legal issue they did that. Cable and Domino both came with removable guns.

Back