All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting
wmbkwsv93r531.jpg

Who saw this coming!
Mattel today announced that they will be launching a new line of Construction Sets based on the hit HBO series Game Of Thrones. The sets will be produced under their Mega Construx banner.

The first set to be released for this line will be a 735-piece Daenerys & Drogon set which will include a 2.5" Daenerys mini-figure as well as a black-and-red-scaled buildable Drogon that is 20" long and a wingspan just under 3 feet wide.

The second set will titled Battle Beyond the Wall which will have 176 pieces and include 2.5" mini-figures of John Snow, the Night King and an Undead Wight. Price information has yet to be released but look for these to be released in early 2020.
Game-Of-Thrones-Mega-Construx-01__scaled_600.jpg
Game-Of-Thrones-Mega-Construx-02__scaled_800.jpg
Game-Of-Thrones-Mega-Construx-04__scaled_600.jpg

Maybe we can reenact a proper ending for season 8 :lol

New Masters of the Universe Mega Construx announced!
Sets seen are Sky Sled with Prince Adam from the mini Comic, Talon Fighter with Point Dread and mini comic Sorceress, Roton with Merman, He-Man with Battle Cat, and Skeletor with Panthor and Zodiac. In the MCX Heroes line there are new Moss-Man, regular Prince Adam, Fisto, Zodiac, and Stinkor characters.
Not to mention the numerous repaints.
Pictures scattered throughout this thread at TNI:
https://toynewsi.com/13-33957

I had the 1st ucs star destroyer but lost it in a small house fire (basement only) about 6 years ago. 700 is a lot of money but this has become a grail for me since the fire. If I'm patient i can probably get this for 500 after a year of release (like the ucs falcon).

I had the 1st ucs star destroyer but lost it in a small house fire (basement only) about 6 years ago. 700 is a lot of money but this has become a grail for me since the fire. If I'm patient i can probably get this for 500 after a year of release (like the ucs falcon).

Where did you get the falcon for $500.

I

UCS Star Destroyer is available for VIP accounts. I just ordered one, you do get double points as a throw in.

The new Gingerbread House Christmas set is also available.

Saw the Star Destroyer in person at my local LEGO Store today.

It's impressively massive, but it just looked plain, I expected more details on the main body of the ship.

So, I walked into a Walmart today hoping to get lucky and find a Hela & Skurge ML 2pk for $13.

But then instead I find, surprisingly, a brand new Lego Voltron sitting on the shelf in the Lego isle (not sold in stores other than Lego stores). Pick it up, scan it... only $120. Check online, nowhere is he less than retail of $180.

Walk in hoping to spend $13, walk out spending $130... :slap

Sometimes I hate being a collector.. Not sure if I should be happy or mad I bought it.. :lol

Back