All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon Priced matched on War Machine Buster just now.
War Machine Buster (76124) $27.99:
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Marvel-...9632&s=gateway&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-1

Well, I hope this was helpful to some. I can't say how many times I tried to get Amazon to price match, this is the first time I got through to them. Apparently they'll most likely only price match Target.
It worked out for me, $50 Amazon giftcard and free shipping got me the Avengers Quinjet for $18.
Other than the trike, it's a really nice set, with the cavernous interior, it reminds me of the Lego jets I built when I was a kid. I have the City Chase and Airport Battle Quinjets, looking forward to adding this one to the collection!

Tantive IV is 99% confirmed for may the 4th. 1700ish pieces apparently. Strangely the rumor is that it will not be labeled as a UCS set.

LEGO-Star-Wars-75244-Tantive-IV-6.jpg

Is that the new Tantive IV? Looks really good, almost stud-less and love the engine detail. Hopefully not too expensive.

For anyone that's interested, all the newest Star Wars sets except Slave 1 are on sale on Amazon.
I'm just going to have to wait a few months before considering any of them.

Is that the new Tantive IV? Looks really good, almost stud-less and love the engine detail. Hopefully not too expensive.

For anyone that's interested, all the newest Star Wars sets except Slave 1 are on sale on Amazon.
I'm just going to have to wait a few months before considering any of them.

Yes it’s the new one. Available May 3 for $199.99. Product page is on Lego shop online https://shop.lego.com/en-US/product/Tantive-IV-75244

Had a $25 off of $50 at the Disney store. Tried getting an at-ap for $35, but they said the coupon didn’t work on lego “limited releases” :lol Been sitting there for the past few months.....as well as Walmart..........and Target..............and toys r us if it were still around:lol

When I heard the announcement, despite loving the first season I didn't think I'll be into this, but now that just looks incredible!
75810_Prod__scaled_600.jpg

75810 The Upside Down
$200 comes out May 15 for Lego VIP, June 1 for everyone else.
his LEGO Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.

• The Byers’ house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will’s bedroom.

• The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.

• Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.

• The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.

• The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.

• The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.

• Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.

• Accessory elements include Lucas’ slingshot and flashlight, Dustin’s walkie-talkie and compass, Mike’s flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper’s coffee mug, Joyce’s flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.

• This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.

• Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.

When I heard the announcement, despite loving the first season I didn't think I'll be into this, but now that just looks incredible!
View attachment 453844

75810 The Upside Down
$200 comes out May 15 for Lego VIP, June 1 for everyone else.

Buying this immediately! Should be able to right now but the site won't let me:mad:

Edit: ordered! Really cool looking set. Should have by Friday.

Lego has already shipped. Announced officially, released for order, and shipped for free within 24 hours. If only Sideshow/Hot Toys did business like this!

Now this is cool, definite buy for me!
Lego Shop Exclusive, $100US Available June 1
10266_Prod__scaled_600.jpg
10266_BI__scaled_600.jpg
10266_Back_08__scaled_600.jpg
10266_Back_10__scaled_600.jpg
10266_Front_01__scaled_600.jpg
10266_Box1_v39__scaled_600.jpg
Historic Moment Commemorated in Exclusive LEGO Replica Model
The collectible LEGO CREATOR Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander model is rich with details true to the Eagle lunar lander, including separate ascent and descent stages. The descent stage features gold- colored landing pads and panels, opening camera and laser hatches and a ladder, while the ascent stage has a detailed interior. Builders can recreate the first steps on the moon with two astronaut minifigures featuring NASA decoration and golden helmets, plus a depiction of the lunar surface, complete with crater, moon footprints and a United States flag. A celebration of human accomplishment, the building set includes an Apollo 11 Lunar Lander nameplate for display purposes. The set will be available for $99.99 (USD)/$139.99 (CAD).
To mark the 50th anniversary of an historical event that captivated the world, the LEGO Group today announced LEGO CREATOR Expert NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, a 1,087 piece building set developed in cooperation with NASA, to commemorate the Eagle lunar module which completed humanity’s first successful moon landing. The set will be exclusively available at LEGO Stores and shop.LEGO.com beginning June 1. Additionally, the company unveiled seven new LEGO CITY Mars Exploration sets inspired by NASA’s recently announced ambitions around the next frontier – to return to the Moon and ultimately send astronauts to Mars. LEGO Group will also host hands-on space- themed activations and programming around the world beginning in June.

“We have a deep understanding of the ways in which play can have lifelong impact, and we have been champions of the awe and wonder of space exploration through playful building for almost as long as the world’s celebration of the first moon landing,” said Michael McNally, senior director, brand relations, LEGO Systems, Inc. “There are countless stories of engineers, scientists, astronauts, and roboticists who point to their experiences with LEGO building as the reason they are engaged in their current careers. We hope that our ongoing commitment to space-themed play materials will inspire future generations to help us continue exploring.”

Back