All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know anything about Lepin... they're just a Lego knockoff, right? Is the quality on par with the real deal?

With the exception of some loose joint pieces, the only difference between the bricks is the missing 'LEGO' logo. I've built the UCS Super Star Destroyer, X-Wing, and Slave-1 and all are fantastic kits.

I built the Hulkbuster Smash-Up set yesterday, the Hulkbuster is pretty fantastic, I just wished it had a waist swivel, I'm sure it could be modified that way.
One thing Jang didn't mention in his review is that the instructions tell you how you can lock the action feature on the right arm easily to make the right shoulder have appropriate articulation, all you have to do is remove one round plate on the back post and then push the post into the anti-studs on the back, works wonderfully!
Awesome set for $25!
lego Avengers Infinity War Hulkbuster Smash-Up 76104 001.jpg

Last edited:
$25 Hulkbuster smashup set vs. $130 UCS version....

That $25 HB looks great for the price. I'm hoping to build mine soon. Going to start on sanctorum this weekend.

Wasn't sure if this was the right thread for this but I managed to score the real-deal LEGO Indoraptor from one of the upcoming Fallen Kingdom sets from a reputable eBay seller. There's a couple of these on eBay now but the seller I got mine from is sold out. It's definitely genuine LEGO - came in a LEGO factory bag, has the LEGO logo on multiple parts, and smells like real LEGO. So far Indoraptor is the only part of the JW2 trailers that I'm liking, so I'm happy to have gotten the dino by itself instead of paying $130 for the full set that it comes in.

a3QiuJZ.png

dfQ1czs.png

I thought about just buying the dino but I really like that set for my lego city. I don't have a museum yet (unless you count sanctum sanctorum).

Will be $34.99.

For a cuusoo set that's a reasonable price, I'll definitely pick one up.

The new Solo sets have hit shelves and the Youtube reviews are coming in, really like this one:

The TIE Fighter also looks great, and that Han Solo disguise Minifigure has me really interested if Hot Toys makes one:

So word on the street is the Y-Wing is the next UCS set coming out May 4th. There's a few YouTube clips on it. Cloud City later in the year, so no Star Destroyers as rumoured.....

So word on the street is the Y-Wing is the next UCS set coming out May 4th. There's a few YouTube clips on it. Cloud City later in the year, so no Star Destroyers as rumoured.....

Ugh. A good news, bad news deal. I don't have the original Y Wing so I can't complain.

Back