All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This popped up on Toywiz but was quickly pulled down. Possible future Mega Construx He-Man Wind Raider:
Mega Construx Wind Raider Attack 001.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Target today to scope out the Solo Sets, and whoa, they had the new Back To The Future Brickheadz there!
I was irked that Lego ripped off Mega's Kubros, but I love BTTF and I missed out on the Deloreans they did so I grabbed the only one they had.

These were just solicited a couple of days ago and are already on the shelves.

Went to Target today to scope out the Solo Sets, and whoa, they had the new Back To The Future Brickheadz there!
I was irked that Lego ripped off Mega's Kubros, but I love BTTF and I missed out on the Deloreans they did so I grabbed the only one they had.

These were just solicited a couple of days ago and are already on the shelves.

Nice. I don't collect Brickheadz but I was waiting for a unique pair/set of characters I could put on my desk. I'd say this is it.

Nice. I don't collect Brickheadz but I was waiting for a unique pair/set of characters I could put on my desk. I'd say this is it.

First time I built a Brickheadz, nice simple build with lots of unique printed bricks, no stickers. They look like Funko Vinyl figures once built and like the characters they're intended. They could've taken them further with articulation like Kubros' neck and arms rotation joints though. The Brickheadz are also smaller once built to the Kubros.
I like the style, I'd recommend them.

LEGO BTTF Brickheadz 001.jpg

Well, it looks awesome Ninja4H! As long as you had fun putting it together.
I still can't bring myself to buy a Lepin, something about having an unofficial bootleg instead of the real thing that doesn't sit well in my mind. The issue for me isn't that it's hurting Lego or Disney, but that it's sullied somehow.

Back