All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next two:

That leaves just two more Infinity War sets, Thor's Weapon Quest with Thor/Teen Groot/Rocket Racoon, and the The Guardians' Ship Poly bag mini set.
Of these, I still prefer the Hulkbuster Smash Up set.

Walmart is apparently setting their A:IW sets out this weekend with a nice discount. Not sure if they are having "an event" but they are showing a 20% discount on all but the Sanctum sets. I'll pick them all up.

Toys R Us already has them available but you probably won't get them until next week or later.

Jang's review of the IW Thor's Weapon Quest Set:

I stopped by Walmart today, strange that the only IW sets they had there was this Weapon Quest set.

Lego.com has a free guardians Milano polybag and free hulk buster art print with orders over $100. Decided to buy the Thanos ultimate battle and sanctorum showdown. Went to 4 walmarts and 2 targets today....none had any infinity war sets.

Lego.com has a free guardians Milano polybag and free hulk buster art print with orders over $100. Decided to buy the Thanos ultimate battle and sanctorum showdown. Went to 4 walmarts and 2 targets today....none had any infinity war sets.

Yeah, I just saw the same two Weapon Quest sets at the same Walmart, nothing anywhere else.
My local WM says the Hulkbuster Smashup set will be available to pickup on Wednesday, I hope the sale is still going on then.

Thanks for the heads up on the Walmart sale! None of the stores around me (including Lego surprisingly) had the Infinity War sets out. I gave up and ordered some off amazon, but luckily I was able to cancel them and order off Walmart.com The Thanos set had already sold out, but I'm not in a huge rush on the two Big sets as they usually get pretty good discounts after a while. The smaller sets don't get much more discounted than the 20% off these are currently at so there is no reason to wait on those.

I guess Marvel doesn't have the same retail push as Star Wars because there was no "Force Friday" kind of push for any Infinity War product. None of the stores I went to today had put anything out.

Thanks for the heads up on the Walmart sale! None of the stores around me (including Lego surprisingly) had the Infinity War sets out. I gave up and ordered some off amazon, but luckily I was able to cancel them and order off Walmart.com The Thanos set had already sold out, but I'm not in a huge rush on the two Big sets as they usually get pretty good discounts after a while. The smaller sets don't get much more discounted than the 20% off these are currently at so there is no reason to wait on those.

I guess Marvel doesn't have the same retail push as Star Wars because there was no "Force Friday" kind of push for any Infinity War product. None of the stores I went to today had put anything out.

I would imagine there would be a big sales push if they had an avenge-Saturday event or something. I saw a lot of people and talked with some about being frustrated by not finding anything. No pops, no legos, no legends. Nada. Stores missed a huge sales event for not having them available on the street date. I ordered mine from amazon.

The issue for me is that there's no in store pickup at my stores until Wednesday so it's either wait and hope it stays on sale or pay $6 shipping which is about the same as the discount.
I'm also trying to get Amazon to price match, again they're not listnening.

BTW, the Black Panther movie Lego sets are on sale at TRU, Amazon is price matching those so you can get them for the same discount right now, free shipping if you're a Prime member.
The Batman movie sets are also on sale but I don't know if Amazon has price matched those.
The full sale page at TRU:
https://www.toysrus.com/family?cate...omePage_aspot:a2:Construction-Cyber-Sale-20-O

Last edited:
vgu22h1.jpg

If I buy two Sanctorums, would it be possible to combine them? Just wondered. I bought the entire line thus far but haven't been able to build yet.

I know the Wakanda Thresher set is meant to be combined with another set to increase the wall size. I don’t think the sanctum is designed like that but I haven’t built that one yet either.

After about 25hrs, I finally finished the new Lego Star Wars UCS Millenium Falcon! Absolutely incredible set, and I'm so glad it's done lol! Took far longer than I thought it would, but the end result speaks for itself!

20180310_144538b.jpg

Looks awesome. I still couldn't bring myself to spend that much on it. But it looks great in its final form.

Last edited:
Yeah I would've been all over that thing too, at maybe half the price!

After about 25hrs, I finally finished the new Lego Star Wars UCS Millenium Falcon! Absolutely incredible set, and I'm so glad it's done lol! Took far longer than I thought it would, but the end result speaks for itself!

View attachment 398830

Yas! Congrats on the build. Mine is still in box lol. I'll get to building it one of these days. :)

Same here, looks nice, bit I am not really sold on the almost lose plates at the top. Alltogether it feels very fragile and I wouldn't dare to lift it too often or too long. For the high asking price I would have expected a more stable build. This way, I chose to wait for the next UCS upgrade in 2020. ;)

Back