All Things Green Lantern Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DC Universe Green Lantern Collection

100_3504.jpg

Zartan has infiltrated the Corps! :panic::panic::panic:

Third series of what? If it's Mattel's GLC unfortunately those were canceled although the next wave of the DCUC is fill with Lanternsque folk.

Just an FYI, Walmart has an exclusive Movie figure set of 12 constructs that form a Helicopter. Its meant for the 4" figures, but its a great set and a great construct for John. I've heard the adaptor plug the Kilowag figure comes with fits DCUC hands so I'll have to snag one of those for that adapter. But regardless, these movie toys have been a great way to get us a bunch of constructs finally! Too bad they are $8 each and come with a happy meal toy :lol

TRU apparently is getting a 20 piece contruct set later, so I'll definatley be snagging that too!

Here goes a look of the finished CnC figure from the MM line. Finished or prototype, hasn't been fully said though.

Movie-Master-Parallax-CnC.jpg

:lol that looks horrible especially compared to the Parallax with Hal deluxe figure already out.

Anyone else getting that bestbuy exclusive of Emerald Knights with the mini Sinestro figure? I'm gonna pick up my copy tonight, trailer looks cool as DC has been delivering great animated movies.

Here goes a look of the finished CnC figure from the MM line. Finished or prototype, hasn't been fully said though.

Movie-Master-Parallax-CnC.jpg
I don't think that's the completed figure. They're using duplicate pieces because they got their hands on (what looks like) a test-shot of the head piece.

The proto looks like this -

parallax570x304.jpg

Maybe only marginally better but at least there is some kind of logic to it.

Anyone else getting that bestbuy exclusive of Emerald Knights with the mini Sinestro figure? I'm gonna pick up my copy tonight, trailer looks cool as DC has been delivering great animated movies.

I had to go to a BB 25 minutes away. The one near me had already sold out befor eI got there.

I had to go to a BB 25 minutes away. The one near me had already sold out befor eI got there.

I'm going to pick mines up soon. For these exclusives I order online and do the store pick up so I guaranteed to get one. Plus online price are usually cheaper. Glad you scored one.

I picked up the Blu-Ray copy on tuesday and the movie is another hit. I'm loving these DC Animated movies. The only one I wasn't too keen on was the All Star Superman. I didn't like it too much.

Is there any good Star Sapphire collectibles out there?

Mike, any suggestions?? :)

I wish she was a part of the Cover Girls of the DC Universe line.

Is there any good Star Sapphire collectibles out there? Mike, any suggestions?? :) I wish she was a part of the Cover Girls of the DC Universe line.

Me too! Although I don't think I've ever seen an Adam Hughes piece with her.

Honestly the best are:

-Mattel Star Sapphire:
star-sapphire-01.jpg

-DCD Blackest Night Bust
DC%20Direct%20Mini-Bust%20-%20%20Blackest%20Night%20Star%20Sapphire%200001.jpg

-Women of the DCU Series 3 Bust (silver age look)
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC29473lg.jpg

-Ame-Comi Star Sapphire.
DCD_AmeComiHeroineSeriesStarSapphirePVC.jpg

Eaglemoss Lead sculpture:
CAROL_FERRIS.jpg

Suprisingly, I really like the Ame-Comi version more than I thought I would as it is a really cute representation of the character.

Last edited:
I picked up the Blu-Ray copy on tuesday and the movie is another hit. I'm loving these DC Animated movies. The only one I wasn't too keen on was the All Star Superman. I didn't like it too much.

:goodpost: But I did enjoy All Star Superman though it was more like a chick flick:lol Can't wait for All Star Batman, likely the best buy exclusive will be a Gordon.

Thanks Mike! I was looking at the Ame Comi version but then thought I could wait for the Bishoujo version... but I'm not sure I can wait that long, or for it to happen. :lol

Really surprised Bishoujo and Cover Girls lines didnt put out a Star Sapphire to coincide with the Green Lantern film release. Maybe we'll see something at Comic Con? :pray:

Cover Girls line is anyone's guess. With the new comic versions it gives them a chance to go back and do all the characters again with different looks. Bishoujo is a lock though, it's only a matter of time.

Back