Aliens USCM Squad build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is it finished Scott.....

I love it.. trying to get hold of some more... Feroze wants 6 Marines and I I think I am making 8 if I can afford it... want to find a cool female headscuplt.

colonial%20marines%2057.jpg

colonial%20marines%2058.jpg

colonial%20marines%2059.jpg

got some rough air ahead, stand by for some chop. LOOKS AWESOME SHIRLEY!

I have one laying around somewhere. I might paint it the same color as the armor. I think it fits right in with the look of the armor.

I got my armor last night!!! base coat of green is all done! hopefully I can get some camo painted tonight. I'll post pics when I get home.

Right started playing with my airbrush this evening... never really used it much I just got so frustrated with all the leaning and it clogging up :(... but I am going to persevere with it as I this it has so much potential...

Well the base coat is on... I was hoping to match the hot toys armour so all the marines blended in... but as I have spent over £55 on so many different paints I thing I will just have to do my best with what I have....

mine is on the left HT on the right...

colonial%20marines%2060.jpg

colonial%20marines%2061.jpg

colonial%20marines%2062.jpg

I went a little hard last night. my back isn't very happy with me.

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

Now I just need to fitz it a bit and finish the holster. I'm waiting on a knife to get here thats gonna be on the right side of the chest. I started making a helmet, hopefully I can finish it.

WOOW amazing stuff Scott and you worked so fast!!!! Love the step by step shots they are really gonna help me out!!

Now thank to a rather fine friend in Canada :) I was able to start on Ferozes Mark Drake.. We are using the Thor body and Royce boys at the mo.

Also I was so inspired by another friends marines I wanted to work on a few different ones... A sniper (seeing your TT Muscle head Scott I had to get one) and I would like to do a medic I think.

colonial%20marines%2065.jpg

colonial%20marines%2066.jpg

Back