Aliens USCM Squad build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(THIS IS DORGMAL SNOW posting on F13's mac)oww chaps thanks so much and any help with colours and info and stuff would be amazing it is gonna save a hell of a lot of time :).....

Did not get much done today on the marines as I have been helping Feroze build his studio but after Rav cooking a most fine curry and we had a few gins I did managed to do one shoulder :)

Colonialmarine22.jpg

Colonialmarine23.jpg

Colonialmarine24.jpg

Last edited:
Another excellent project on the go ! It's great to see the Marines being given some attention , they were more or less my introduction to Hot Toys and I snapped them up as soon as they appeared ( and this was in the days when paying £75 for a figure left me guilt ridden for days !) . The problem now though , is I feel the need to get 'em out and have a "tweak" . :slap

RipleyandCo016.jpg

USCM008.jpg

Darren Carnell Ripley head begins to love from Snorgmal Dough. Cheers you prong:D

ripleydorgs.jpg

ripdorgs.jpg

How did i miss this thread great work guys :)

I had Darren's Ripley head when i had a powerloader, its a great sculpt.

Finally put Hicks back together, Beat is complete and I have ordered the paints.... Yeeehhaaa

Still got to trim the straps.:mad:

colonial%20marines%2021.jpg

colonial%20marines%2022.jpg

colonial%20marines%2023.jpg

colonial%20marines%2024.jpg

colonial%20marines%2025.jpg

SMOOTH AND BY THE NUMBERS...
DCS AND TACTICAL DATABASE ASSIMILATION BY 0830.....

colonial%20marines%2021.jpg

colonial%20marines%2022.jpg

colonial%20marines%2023.jpg

colonial%20marines%2024.jpg

colonial%20marines%2025.jpg

Last edited:
OOOOWWW no, no, no... I am not casting the armour to sell!! That would be very naughty... :panic: I just made a few sets to many for what we need.. and it seems silly them sitting in a drawer....

Back