Alien Warrior or Big Chap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alien Warrior or Big Chap?

• Total voters
Yea, such a cool sculpt!

Image1.jpg

Very cool customs paint.

I thought the Alien maquette was larger than 1:4 scale... but Idunno how tall the original Alien was. :dunno

Thanks guys for the advice and DE for posting those :cool: pics just to make it that bit easier.:slap

I always thought i liked Aliens better but after recently watching both their just about on par id say. While i agree your probably getting better value for your dosh with the Big Chap i wouldn't be too unhappy with either piece.

I'll work it out sooner or later. :dunno :lol

Very cool customs paint.

Nah, just the factory paint. I can't remember but I think I just messed with the saturation & contrast in that shot so the background ended up mostly black... Mostly.

Thanks guys for the advice and DE for posting those :cool: pics just to make it that bit easier.:slap

I always thought i liked Aliens better but after recently watching both their just about on par id say. While i agree your probably getting better value for your dosh with the Big Chap i wouldn't be too unhappy with either piece.

I'll work it out sooner or later. :dunno :lol

I think either one is a pretty good choice. :lecture

Thanks! I have decided to get both since they are of the same scale. :)

Both pieces will be my most expensive purchases in terms of collectibles and they will form the centre pieces of my collection as I intend to display them together. :yess:

Nice! They'll look great together. Serious coin though. :panic:

If you are going for the Original Alien the Marmit 24 inch Alien is probably one of the best.
Btw YNWA, You'll Never Walk Alone? You a Liverpool fan too. 5 - 0!!
Top 4 here we come!!

If you are going for the Original Alien the Marmit 24 inch Alien is probably one of the best.
Btw YNWA, You'll Never Walk Alone? You a Liverpool fan too. 5 - 0!!
Top 4 here we come!!

Yes mate big Reds fan although i doubt we'll be getting top four this season but look forward to next season as i always do with Hope in my Heart.:clap

YNWA

Back