Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the pic's it looks like it differs in that it has its teeth apart jaw open were on the proto pic's the teeth are clenched.It may just be the photo's.Will see when the Ex i ordered arrives.

This statue is awesome i am glad ive ordered it too.
Awesome piece man congrats

More pics...

My only complaint is that The Gore Group REALLY needs to get away from sculpting these things with their heads turned all the way to one side.

Seriously, I've seen it on the Falconer maquette, the big A3 maquette and now this.

It just doesn't look natural.

100_2684.jpg

100_2682.jpg

100_2685.jpg

100_2683.jpg

100_2686.jpg

100_2687.jpg

100_2693.jpg

I received mine yesterday and I'm impressed. The sculpt is very detailed (love the long, detailed tail) and the dome is very nice. As you can see in the photos, the statue is not the bright red/orange color seen in the Sideshow photos I'm glad to say. I like the pose very much and the base design is rich looking. Looking forward to seeing the other statues in this series:clap

Waiting on the Giger and Winston versions myself, although I do admire that little pooping creature as the exclusive, but have no desire to own another Ressurrection alien.

Still a pass from me but one man's junk... is another's....
treasure... I guess :hi5:

Why am I getting a funny plagiarizing feeling?

They were a brownish color. The AVP Aliens (same design) were grey/black.

Not the best picture, but...
alien-resurrection-screen-3.jpg

Will need too get this guy ... still deciding.

I ordered the ALIEN 3 ... so got to have the full set. Be too awesome to have a full set of statues and dioramas.

still say this piece is too much of a rediish brown type of colour.
I don't really see any red.
Just light orange/brownish colors.
Which is not how it should be.. but is not a huge problem.

@alienhelm

I say get it. He (and the other 3 Alien statues) is in a great pose, and would look wonderful with his fellow Xenomorphs on your shelf.

Back