Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally took some pictures of this beast yesterday. Everything went well, save for some lighting inconsistencies, so I decided to cheat for the first time to get my typical white backgrounds. Photoshop did its thing, so here they are:

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

Awesome pictures.
Thats a awesome statue even though the movie sucked! :lol
I was at first going to get that instead of the Dog alien but then went for the dog.

Even tho I hate A:R soooooooo bad... this statue looks awesome :)
And really great pics, Bladey! Can I has some videoreview? :monkey3

Even tho I hate A:R soooooooo bad... this statue looks awesome :)
And really great pics, Bladey! Can I has some videoreview? :monkey3

Meh... I'll debut this news on YouTube with a more-suitable video (possibly the long-awaited collection showcase), but I'll let you guys know on here first: really not into doing reviews anymore. It was fun at first, but it's become a tedious production that I no longer have the enthusiasm nor the time for. Other stuff's happening in my life and while I'm more excited about collecting than I've ever been, doing videos on the pieces just seems like a chore. Not to mention the fact that I'm buying stuff faster than I can review it. Haven't done a single video on my SS Star Wars figures and I snagged like ten of them at the end of last year.
I'd rather just purchase the items, snap a few photos when I feel like it, and discuss them. Then it'll feel more like an enjoyable hobby (which it should) and less like a time-consuming lifestyle.

Thanks for commenting on the pics though, guys. I still love photographing these badboys when the light and energy's right -- and with the other two statues in the series coming down the pike (not to mention the HT goodness we're all anxiously awaiting) there are plenty more pics to be taken.

Yes video reviews can take a while to do and if your buying a loot it can seem impossible. Keep up the pictures though. :)

As for HT, if they do bring new Alien figures, hope they are improved material as the rubber used on previous ones did not last long according to a lot of people.

Back