Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Joining Sideshow's award winning line of Alien collectibles is the Alien: Resurrection Statue from the 1997 sci-fi classic. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien: Resurrection Statue is the perfect compliment to your Alien collection, an outstanding addition to any display."
15cdmxd.jpg

buy now!
Alien: Resurrection Statue - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited by a moderator:
ISthis a new line, because it seems to be the first in the statue series ...
I only know the maquettes and the dioramas, this is in between ...

Why Alien Resurrection maquette? Give me original ALIEN maquette!

I think it looks really, really good! However, I'm not a fan of the movie AT ALL, don't even own it on dvd, and so I'll be passing on it.

why's he popping out his belly-button? Looks like a really nice piece though, I'm sure the four Alien:Resurrection fans will love it

A maquettte is 1/4. This is only 15" and has no mixed materials. This is just a polystone statue. It's not even large enough to be 1/6 scale (as usual).

This is too stylized for me. The proportions and detail aren't sscreen accurate. It's more like a caricature. And that head pose really puts the nail in the coffin for me. I didn't realize aliens had double-jointed necks. Ouch.

I didn't like the film hardly at all. The pose does nothing for me at all. Zero interest in this, and anything from the film for that matter.

Last edited:
Why Alien Resurrection maquette? Give me original ALIEN maquette!

Agreed 100%. I called it as an Alien on Sideshow's "coming tomorrow" page, but was really not expecting this. I already have the Ressurection diorama, which can be had for much less now I might add. There is no reason for me to add this to my collection. I'm waiting, impatiently, for word on an Alien Giger maquette to compliment my Aliens maquette. I have never used this phrase before on the board and don't plan to again, but this morning I'm somewhat bummed by this reveal:

easy pass! :(

Now there better be another Alien announcement before the end of SDCC, and it should be the maquette we all want.

I have zero interest in owning anything from that dreadful film. However, Sideshow did a great job with this statue. Very nice piece! And the Exclusive is uber-cool.

Kudos to Sideshow :clap But :pfft: to ALIEN: RESURRECTION.

And one more thing. Why so many products from the worst film in the franchise (my opinion of course)? Too much A:R, and hardly any Alien. Alien is my favorite film of all time, seriously #1, so Sideshow would easily drain my bank account if they just released product from the first film.

Give me my maquette! :mad:

I have zero interest in owning anything from that dreadful film. However, Sideshow did a great job with this statue. Very nice piece! And the Exclusive is uber-cool.

Kudos to Sideshow :clap But :pfft: to ALIEN: RESURRECTION.

I am with ya on this one. Although the film wasn't good it was definitely entertaining in my book.

I like the statue. The mouth sculpt could be better for sure, but the pose and colors are cool. Having that said, Resurrection (while a fun film to watch) is a terrible movie to make collectibles from because the designs get really old really fast. Every piece they come out with (with the exception of the faux-bronze maquette) just looks boring. On any other Alien design, I'd love that pose and those vividly-done colors.

Back