Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may look like a AVP:R alien but I'm not sure that is the intent. I think this is meant to be the sketch for the Aliens statue but we'll have to wait and see.

The tail, the legs, the head ridges, the lack of a middle back spike, the positioning of the back tubes, the hands, the feet...it's NOT an "ALIENS" Warrior.

It's AvP:R.

The tail, the legs, the head ridges, the lack of a middle back spike, the positioning of the back tubes, the hands, the feet...it's NOT an "ALIENS" Warrior.

It's AvP:R.

I see your point. Thanks for the correction. Whatever the alien version, let's hope it is a quality, accurate representation at a reasonable price.

If sideshow is true to form they will serve up what you don't want first and hope you cave in and buy it. And what a first serve it is.
So the Alien and Aliens pieces will probably be last.

If sideshow is true to form they will serve up what you don't want first and hope you cave in and buy it. And what a first serve it is.
So the Alien and Aliens pieces will probably be last.

Doesn't bother me...I want them all.

The ALIEN piece looks great and I'm down for getting something from all the movies.

Looks like Sideshow has pushed the delivery of this statue from 1st Quarter to 2nd Quarter 2011 as per their website. I assume, unfortunately, this mean an even longer wait for the rest of the alien statues in this series:(

I just received mine:

AlienR1.jpg

AlienR2.jpg

AlienR4.jpg

AlienR5.jpg

AlienR6.jpg

AlienR7.JPG

AlienR8.JPG

AlienR9.JPG

AlienR10.JPG

AlienR11.JPG

Last edited:
I'll post better ones later. That was just with my phone. I'll simply replace the Files on my server and the new ones will appear in place of the current ones.

I'm still not sold on this one. It looks too cartoony and is it just me, or does it look too thick? The Warrior needs to go on a diet or something!

I don't think it looks too thick.
Not sure about the cartoony thing though.. Need to wait for better pics.

Looks good to me so far, still undecided to order this piece. Do you have any of the other Aliens pieces? Like the Dog or Warrior to compare the size difference?

Unfortunately I do not have any other Alien pieces yet. This is the first one my wife has ordered, I'm sure she will order more later. New pics will be uploaded soon. How about I compare to a gallon of water. The only other statues that I have are Neytiri Maquete and Iron Man Mark II 1:1 bust.

Ok, updated pictures are up, so please check my previous post with the picture, and here are some more:

AlienR12.JPG

AlienR13.JPG

AlienR14.JPG

AlienR15.JPG

AlienR16.JPG

AlienR17.JPG

AlienR18.JPG

AlienR19.JPG

AlienR20.JPG

Eh, doesn't look that great for $200-$300..... Are the claws really painted the exact same color as the skin? :slap

Sitting thru these pictures loading is worse than looking at the damn statue and watching the movie

Thanks for the pics Phenix! :clap

While not my favorite Alien design (too "fleshy" and not "insecty" enough) I like the sculpting on this, and with a little touching up on the paint job, I think it'll sit quite nicely along my other aliens. Although I do really like my Takeya version of it, it is quite a bit smaller.

Back