Alien Resurrection Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quite like it. Will go nicely with my Alien resurrection diorama i rate. I am just not totally sold on the hunch back pose it has. But I think i might regret not getting this piece.

I wonder if sideshow are now gonna release all the Aliens again in a Polystone Statue format . Seeing they have finish there Diorama line.

Hope so bec it would be awesome to have a full set of Diorama and next to it a standing pose Polystone Statue esp of the original alien.

So ordered :)

With exclusive Nightcrawler Comiquette!
3000711_press02-001.jpg

It looks like it's taking a dump...from its belly button.

The more I look at this the more i am falling inlove with it. I think its quite awesome the statue as a whole. its seriously growing on me. Glad i ordered it!! :D

The more I look at this the more i am falling inlove with it. I think its quite awesome the statue as a whole. its seriously growing on me. Glad i ordered it!! :D

congrats, i hope that there are more ppl out there like you. otherwise this is not going to help SS's bottom line.

initially i thought this looked terrible but in some of the pics/vids I'm seeing from CC it's pretty sweet. Just wish all of the new alien maquettes (including aliens warrior) were 1:3 to go with the dog and weren't on dumb bases.

Either way it's a pretty sweet piece and $300 seems pretty reasonable for it.

Anybody have a guess as to when the next statue in this new alien statue line will be offered for pre-order? I know that Sidshow said these would not be in film order (e.g., Alien Resurrection being first). Sideshow showed sketches of the Alien (from the first movie) statue which looked interesting. The original alien is crouched on a pedestal (similar to the Aliens Diorama) and there will be a small chestburster on a pedestal as a exclusive. The Aliens (second movie) statue sketch shows that creature on top of a mound of something with a headup pose and extended inner jaw. It looks like a small alien egg will be the exclusive with this one (No sketch of the Alien 3 dog alien was shown). Anyway, I may be more interested in the Alien and Aliens statues than this Alien Resurrection one.

Anybody have a guess as to when the next statue in this new alien statue line will be offered for pre-order? I know that Sidshow said these would not be in film order (e.g., Alien Resurrection being first). Sideshow showed sketches of the Alien (from the first movie) statue which looked interesting. The original alien is crouched on a pedestal (similar to the Aliens Diorama) and there will be a small chestburster on a pedestal as a exclusive. The Aliens (second movie) statue sketch shows that creature on top of a mound of something with a headup pose and extended inner jaw. It looks like a small alien egg will be the exclusive with this one (No sketch of the Alien 3 dog alien was shown). Anyway, I may be more interested in the Alien and Aliens statues than this Alien Resurrection one.

Where did you see these sketches at?

Yes...the sketches appeared in the SDCC video concerning upcoming alien and predator products. I was able to pause the video and print out the sketches but I'm not sure how to post them here. The sketch for the Alien Resurrection statue is almost identical (including the exclusive test tube clone)to the prototype which is now available for pre-order. This makes me believe the others will also be very close (pose, base, exclusive, etc.) to the sketches when offered. Just wondering which will be next and when...

Ok, here are screen caps of the significant parts of that vid.

And that last sketch doesn't look like an "ALIENS" Warrior...looks like an "AVP:R" Alien to me.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

definitely AVP:R. The ridges on the head are different and i believe the tubes on the back are as well.

It may look like a AVP:R alien but I'm not sure that is the intent. I think this is meant to be the sketch for the Aliens statue but we'll have to wait and see.

Back