Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumped on waitlist yesterday and it came through today lol. Clearly wasnt even sold out. Just a tactic to get me to order!

Hurry- Less Than 20!!! :panic:

On the Reg?! WTF?!

The Ex has only just gone WL. Must only be 50 Reg :lol
Less than 70 Reg now :cuckoo:

If recently placed Waitlists are converting already I doubt they've actually sold any regulars outside ADs.
The way Sideshow plays with numbers is pretty pathetic but they're gonna do what they wanna do.

Less than 70 Reg now :cuckoo:

If recently placed Waitlists are converting already I doubt they've actually sold any regulars outside ADs.
The way Sideshow plays with numbers is pretty pathetic but they're gonna do what they wanna do.

Who cares? Just order it and forget about the numbers. And how did you get so many green things. You're kind of whiny, IMO.

Whiny? :lol

Yeh i have ordered it Thanks.

I love Sideshow products but hate their tactics. Trying to fool loyal customers as to the amount of products they have left is pretty pathetic imo.
If they say they have 90 left then 50, then 20 then none only to go back to 90 left I will comment on that.
This is a forum afterall, people come here to chat.
Using tactics like that crys desperation, they don't need to stoop that low.

Last edited:
Whiny? :lol

Yeh i have ordered it Thanks.

I love Sideshow products but hate their tactics. Trying to fool loyal customers as to the amount of products they have left is pretty pathetic imo.
If they say they have 90 left then 50, then 20 then none only to go back to 90 left I will comment on that.
This is a forum afterall, people come here to chat.
Using tactics like that crys desperation, they don't need to stoop that low.

Yeah, I agree, I was just kinda messin' with you.

You will be very lucky.
They recon there's less than 60 Regulars left from a likely 2,000.
It's only a nameplate so no biggie, I'd secure a Reg. Good luck.

Back