Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed Stingray but chances are they have sold in the hundreds.
That would lead me to believe there's quite a lot of people on that WL.

I'd contact SS and ask if you place an order for the Reg and WL the Ex would they move the NRD to the Ex and cancel the Reg if it converts.
That way you won't miss out and still have a, albeit small, chance of getting the Ex.

I know of at least one member here with that arrangement ongoing.

I'd waitlist it and try your luck as Col said, order a reg just to be safe and if the EX does convert transfer the NRD. They say you only get one but I'm sure you'll find SS customer services to be flexible if you ask. Could always ask them first. Either way this is an awesome piece made all the more desirable by the recent passing on Mr Giger.

My waitlist for the EX converted and I got on it a month ago I think...maybe less.

Less than 40 on the Reg now.

This has been on 'Less Than' warnings for about a month now and still TBD.
Just an observation, not bothered because my Ex is reserved, on how silly the SS selling tactics have become.

Didn't Catwoman Ex do that? 40 left the other day and now you click on it and I don't see any RO number. Pretty weird! Atleast you know people are still after Alien stuff =)

I jumped on the ex as soon as they were "sold out" Then magically a day later it converted lol.

At least you'll be getting an Awesome bust... hopefully. SS don't need such tactics with products like this beautiful LSB...

WOW the BCLSB looks AMAZING, Im sooooo happy they updated my waiting list order to EXBCLSB. Can wait to get this SSEXSB to add to my collection, I don't even care that I have to install the dome myself, as far as im concerned im ahead of the game cause I already got my model cement primed. Ill upload pics the sec my SSEXBCLSB arrives.

Back