ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Les.... I think I might make it as long as I can down towards the shoulders without it stopping you from posing her.... and then (she had it way past her shoulders in the middle anyway) have the back part clipped on her head with a little sculpted hairclip... so from the front it looks like the normal Ripley... hair down, ish...... but from the back she wont have that long piece going down her back.. but you'll see why, so it wont be a total cheat

figuremasterles said:
To Hunky Artist:
Hmmmm...that's tricky!
I agree you SHOULD make her from the end, with the hair up...
But, it is less iconic.
I can see your argument about the length though. No question it would be a rough poser.
Your call man. You make it, and we shall line up!

Just make it look like she has plenty pinned up in back.

PM me Mudshark!

I'm with Les on this one Hunky, pinned up... for final battle

heres some pics of an old head on a body with bendy arms..i think i like this head better for drake til 1. i see a good repaint of the hot toys or 2. a better custom comes out..the repaint of this head would allow a whiter drake instead of the tan drake..i dont know..i think he captures more a tough look for the time being

ELLEN and DWAYNE 2.0

DSC03854.jpg
DSC03866.jpg

Thanks again Bro, made my Dreams Come True! Up next: Egg Chamber Ellen!

pjam said:
ELLEN and DWAYNE...

"What are you guys looking at?"

Different Angle. More that is Les Walker Glory! This is a FML repainted HT Hicks and Ellen. Ripley is almost an inch shorter so I may opt for a 21st Century Jacqeline body if the head fits. I will also be swapping Hicks heads with a FML Stoner repaint head soon and use the FML HT Hicks for my custom "Later Battle" Kyle Reese... painted Hick's knife handle, easy... don't know about switching sides with it though.

DSC03842.jpg

Last edited:
pure awesomeness paul!! what is the exact height that you have Ripley at now? is she the same height as Hicks? is that Hicks with the FML Stoner head repaint?

pjam said:
ELLEN and DWAYNE 2.0

DSC03854.jpg
DSC03866.jpg

Thanks again Bro, made my Dreams Come True! Up next: Egg Chamber Ellen!

Reinhardt said:
pure awesomeness paul!! what is the exact height that you have Ripley at now? is she the same height as Hicks? is that Hicks with the FML Stoner head repaint?

Yeah R, I did those for him.

Hey, this thread is just now at 66,666 views! SPOOKY!!!!

Anyway...onward. :D
Who else has some stuff???

figuremasterles said:
Hey, this thread is just now at 66,666 views! SPOOKY!!!!

Anyway...onward. :D
Who else has some stuff???

It's the KURSE OF SHAI!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?

Ripley Egg Chamber Series 2 Pose:

Most are Similar in Pose. First Egg Chamber Pose Pics Though. Enjoy!

DSC03930.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03942.jpg

EXTRA CRISPY YOU SAY?

DSC03932.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks IJ! I actually like the last pic best, grilled eggs! :lol Maybe MaulFan can add a flame to it...

The weapon strap was extended and nozzles taped with electrical tape to get a more film accurate pose and that is what the last pic illustrates. I posted a tutuorial about that a few pages back.

Last edited:
pjam said:
The weapon strap was extended and nozzles taped with electrical tape to get a more film accurate pose, that's what you want, and that is what the last pic illustrates. I posted a tutuorial about that a few pages back.
I plan on following the tutorial to make the same change! Thanks!

Wor-Gar said:
Nice pictures, P! Keep those aliens at bay.

I wonder if Hurricane can make a working flamethrower? I wouldn't put it past him to try. :D

Shouldn't be too hard. All you need is a bic.

dekadentdave said:
Shouldn't be too hard. All you need is a bic.

:lol

Seriously though -- how cool would that be? And your bic idea would actually work... if you could hollow out the gun barrel, insert a lighter-fluid soaked wick, attach a metal muzzle... and light the tip. Pilot flame ready!

I know Hurricane could do it. He could lathe a metal muzzle - he did on my Boba Fett. Narrow drill bit. Wick from a lighter. Hmmm...

I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back