ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with my feet. Don't really know what the hub bub is all about unless you're switching boots, I like them so... I won't have any regrets about da-feet...

Hello Lonnie? Where's that Hudson head? Let's get moving bro...

pjam said:
Don't really know what the hub bub is all about unless you're switching boots, I like them so... I won't have any regrets about da-feet...

Hello Lonnie? Where's that Hudson head? Let's get moving bro...

Wor-Gar has a foot fetish! :lol

What's taking so long with that sculpt? I'm dying to see a real Paxton likeness.

They should, that is just too good an opportunity to pass.
I'm sure it'll sell for more than what they're asking for.

Re: vasquez arms fixed

drjedisith said:
heres a couple pics of vasquez with the dragon rubber arms. perfect.

I thought/heard those arm sleeves wouldn't fit. Can you post more pics, maybe sideview or of her shoulders?

Would also love to see her sans shirt to see how the arms look on her body but I understand that would be a pain...

Or are they dragon rubber arms not rubber arm sleeves?

Last edited:
Re: vasquez arms fixed

pjam said:
I thought/heard those arm sleeves wouldn't fit. Can you post more pics, maybe sideview or of her shoulders?

Would also love to see her sans shirt to see how the arms look on her body but I understand that would be a pain...

heres a couple more..i dont know who said such things ..but obviously they fit great..i dont plan on displaying her with her rubber arms and no shirt :)..these are the sleeves.

THEY WORK! And they look perfect! Certainly makes Vaz look like Vaz now.

OK, now that everyone is looking for them... please post where you got them when you find 'em. Please.

I need a set for Vaz and Sarah Connor.

Super Poseable said:

I'm so friggin' proud of myself with this one, my first re-paint! I don't remember how it got so dark under the eyes (was that the factory paint app?) but I left it like that for the general impression of Weaver's face. I used both Liquitex and Delta Ceramcoat acrylics.
Regarding the jacket, Weaver starts off with a one-piece jumpsuit that magically splits in two for the queen battle. The costume's front zipper apparently continues way below the velcro flap. For my figure I found it easier to leave the jacket above the pants.
ripley_jumpsuit.jpg

Happy happy joy joy!:banana
Oh my sweet jesus! That is one very sharp repaint! Oh my god! Could you do that again for the right amount price? Good lord that's nice, Posable!

grangewallis said:
Send her head to FigureMaster Les - Look what he did to a Ripley in his Custom Forum... The Sculpt is great once the right paint app have been applied!

Oh mah gawd x 100 million! Holy SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*T!!!! Wow, Les! It's hard to tell if that's a photo of Sigourney or not! Bravo!

Wor-Gar said:
THEY WORK! And they look perfect! Certainly makes Vaz look like Vaz now.

OK, now that everyone is looking for them... please post where you got them when you find 'em. Please.

I need a set for Vaz and Sarah Connor.

Yeah, what he said! It always helps to know the source or provide a link so others can benefit, e.g. Ripley Bomber Jacket. Maybe someone else knows what figure they came from and where we can find them/loose?

Reinhardt said:
if anyone is interested, SPACE toys has a Hicks for sale for 125 Euros:

https://www.space-figuren.de/xtcnew...o=p50_12--Corporal-Dwayne-Hicks--Aliens-.html

I just got an email from them saying they have one in stock.

i already found mine

woohoo!!

Thats were I just picked up my Hicks at, they tried at first to sell me the whole first wave but I declined so they ended up selling me the Hicks saying they would get 1 more in which it seems as they have. Even after exchange rate and shipping I still got him cheaper than ebay which made me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back