Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man, you went all out with the Tommy collection! WTF glow in the dark hand of fate - was that a last minute add-on? Didn't know about that... Looks ____in cool. Very eager for the arrival of Little Shadow, Tommy turned out great - Shadow will rock!

Great pics. :hi5:

Hmm... I don't know exactly how the hand of fate came into play. You know how Ashley is, he makes an announcement, and then he adds stuff until the picture is complete!

My SSC Bride of Frankenstein. One of my favorite 12" figures. I was lucky enough to get her from DA a couple of years ago. A very lovable monster! :)

Portrait of my Premium Format Bride of Frankenstein, SSE.

Last edited:
ATM just one pred, the others are not assembled. Fortunately, the Predator 1 was delivered in "one piece".
There's something wrong with Dutches' neck/head. It's too long or something. The figure just doesn't look right, when on photo. A pity. There's still some work for me to do to get it right.

Haven't been to your pic thread for ages, AA, but I'm glad I stopped in. The Toht pics are arguably the best I've seen and that last post of Pred shots is excellent!!:clap

this one is awesome, that red light on his head almost looks like the 3 red dots from a Predators targeting laser! Intentional?
You've got to take the opportunities when they reveal themselves!

Haven't been to your pic thread for ages, AA, but I'm glad I stopped in. The Toht pics are arguably the best I've seen and that last post of Pred shots is excellent!!:clap

Thank you for the motivating words! Really appreciate the feed back.

Back