Better Than Never

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star What?

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Freaks. I am a bit late, with fifty nine posts already, but I just came across this and just wanted to introduce myself properly. I am in my forties and grew up during a magical time it seems for toys, movies and television. Love Star Wars (Lucas, Mando, Rogue One, Clone Wars), Star Trek (Rodenbury), Transformers, G.I. Joe, Robotech, Thundercats, some MCU content and too many others to count. I collect mostly Hot Toys and Iron Studios 1/10 statues. I also collect double sided movie posters, pop culture posters, LEGO, comics and various other things.

My collecting started back in 2014. I had suffered a shoulder injury and decided to find YouTube videos on original Kenner Star Wars figure collections. It took me back to some of the merchandise I had as a child in the eighties and I decided to look for vintage figures online. Seeing that some of the items I was interested in was too expensive, I looked for other companies. I came across Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Star Wars line and I was hooked. My first figure was Darth Maul. Then I got into the 1/6 game and bought Sideshow Collectibles Darth Malgus. It was all downhill as they say.

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell. I really love the "Show Your Collection" threads, as it really gives insight as to what collectors are feeling and thinking.

I really have to thank greygoose for the amazing Darth Maul signature banner and Ta2_chino for helping me upload photos/images. Thank you very much. Great when you have individuals like this in a forum. I will try my best to help others where I can.

Everyone enjoy, especially during these times.

Yours sincerely,

Star What?

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Hey, thank you Darth Snoopy, greygoose, Sweet Rabbit, BagginsOfBagEnd, OisterNeck, batchcete and PiecePipa. Loving the forum so far.

Back