Aladdin (live action directed by Guy Ritchie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dux7oBUWkAAUGiU.jpg

Dux9xImUUAAGwMu.jpg

Dux8y5FXQAEp2qr.jpg

Aladdin's costume sucks. I've seen better Aladdins in Disney World....no joke.

I approve of Jasmine. Will Smith looks absolutely retarded though. He should have been full CGI to better match the cartoon.

Was the dragon in Pete's Dragon just some dude painted green? FFS.

Why is there a turd on will Smith’s head... a foretaste of what this movie will be maybe? Lol. This was my favorite Disney movie too growing up. A shame. Carrey would have been the best genie especially if they did a grinch like prosthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

It looks like a big gay Disney extravaganza ice capades show... completely with handsome villain and boyish hero.

Dancing with the Stars - Bollywood night.

I concur on Jasmine though, she's quite fetching.

Genie was their big gun to draw in the kiddos. They though gay Deadshot would resonate more than a giant magical creature? :slap

It looks like a big gay Disney extravaganza ice capades show... completely with handsome villain and boyish hero.

Dancing with the Stars - Bollywood night.

Yup, aside from the gay comment.....unless you consider all of Bollywood gay.

But thats my guess, Disney is going for that big untapped Indian market. This has a Bollywood signature all over it.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yup, aside from the gay comment.....unless you consider all of Bollywood gay.

But thats my guess, Disney is going for that big untapped Indian market. This has a Bollywood signature all over it.....

No, no gay in Bollywood. Its illegal there. Yet when I went to a club in Hyderabad, all the men held hands. It was very strange.

Anyway, the gay comment and the Bollywood comment were meant to be separated. Disney is gay though, on the whole. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I approve of Jasmine. Will Smith looks absolutely retarded though. He should have been full CGI to better match the cartoon.

Was the dragon in Pete's Dragon just some dude painted green? FFS.

He will be full CGI. This is his Human form.

Back