Ahh, the rejection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CriterionCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was talking with this woman online. We met Thursday and hit it off like really well, makeout well. We messaged each other a bunch! We went to a baseball game on Saturday. She was talking about things she wanted to do with me during the summer like traveling and camping. We were supposed to go to dinner on Wednesday.
Today she messages me and says she's not ready. Says she needs someone adventurous and daring, whatever that means.
Man I feel bummed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVdyPZiOLM[/ame]

So I was talking with this woman online. We met Thursday and hit it off like really well, makeout well. We messaged each other a bunch! We went to a baseball game on Saturday. She was talking about things she wanted to do with me during the summer like traveling and camping. We were supposed to go to dinner on Wednesday.
Today she messages me and says she's not ready. Says she needs someone adventurous and daring, whatever that means.
Man I feel bummed.

Sorry to hear it, hope you didn't pay for the whole outing!

Man I feel bummed.

Stay single or go broke, up to you.

Oh that sucks! People always use the adventurous excuse like damn if you want to date tomb raider you should've put that in your info.

Man I feel bummed.

It probably means she talked to her friend about you after she left and her friend advised against you.That's often how it works.

It probably means she talked to her friend about you after she left and her friend advised against you.That's often how it works.

Nah, chick was probably into the rough stuff and was disappointed he didn't halfway assault her lol.

Or he needs breath mints?

Man I feel bummed.

Sorry to hear this. I could be anything. If she said she wasn't ready it could simply be she isn't over someone else.

Don't let anything bother you about meeting someone online. Not everyone does the bar scene or can date someone's sister.

Good luck next time. There WILL be a next time. This is happened to all of us at one time or another.

drama.gif

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

You just received a strength-of-character bonus multiplier.

Embrace it.

Back