Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this really gonna turn into another thread about how comic fans aren't perverts but we want big t&a and adjustable zippers and that's actually all we care about and its justified because some comics depict women as sexualized fantasy objects.

Is this really gonna turn into another thread about how comic fans aren't perverts but we want big t&a and adjustable zippers and that's actually all we care about and its justified because some comics depict women as sexualized fantasy objects.

Well I'll admit I'm a perv, but having a non super-sexed Catwoman is like getting Batman in suit trunks going to the beach. Doesnt fit the character.

What people note more of catwoman is the whip, cat claws, and boots. Over time the mask and goggles eventually altered. But if you look at even her introduction, you will noticed she's had a very accented body. I think the only non super-sexed Catwoman was Anne Hathaway's depiction, but thats because she was a good actress to talk like we would expect Selina to talk.

I just think the statue needs that "accented" body, because that is catwoman whether or bot someone is a perv, whether its sexual equality, or whatever. Thats just how she is.

An ES of 200 could still bring $400k in total sales.

I have no idea what the production cost is, but I'd assume Catwoman would have a larger ES.

Only three for me, though I'd be going for all five if it weren't for Phoenix and Ms. Marvel bearing down on me. PG is a maybe, and Batgirl has all but been axed unfortunately.

Back