Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the response to the PF (now thats a catwoman) she will either be revamped at the SDCC or die IMO. They would get so many more sales if they simply got rid of the boots and changed the portrait to something vaguely attractive and feminine. I have no issues with the rest of the piece but the PF is just vastly better value for money at this point. The only thing this has going for it at the moment is its size and undoubted detail at1/2 scale. but I think it would be priced at $2000 and there IS NO WAY you can justify the extra $1600 at this point.

I have just bought my first LSF (wolverine) and mines great but I realised you better love the character to buy these without perfection being your goal. On that note Batman might be the only DC must have LSF for me at present (although the Doom on PO looks impressive)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see how this can bee the same price as Doom, I don't see the value. Simple figure and outfit with ridiculous boots and not so good portrait... $1500 tops.

I know I have been a critic of the LSF catwoman but I actually like it more than the PF. I don't like the whole reverse view and chunky booty on the PF. Im now rethinking my position on this. I know its more but I would rather have a pose I can enjoy of my favorite DC female than something cheaper that annoys me.

I know I have been a critic of the LSF catwoman but I actually like it more than the PF. I don't like the whole reverse view and chunky booty on the PF. Im now rethinking my position on this. I know its more but I would rather have a pose I can enjoy of my favorite DC female than something cheaper that annoys me.

Same here.

...but I'm still getting both. :lol

SS releasing LSF and PF Catwoman at same or near time, interesting...

Regarding price I agree it should be cheaper but so should the PF. However because it's catwoman it's not. Saying that I would definitely need to justify even an extra $1100 at this point.

The preference of PF over LSF sculpt ultimately comes down to taste and probable maturity lol ...but loving the PF booty lol ;) (sadly I am 40 as well)

Regarding price I agree it should be cheaper but so should the PF. However because it's catwoman it's not. Saying that I would definitely need to justify even an extra $1100 at this point.

The preference of PF over LSF sculpt ultimately comes down to taste and probable maturity lol ...but loving the PF booty lol ;) (sadly I am 40 as well)

Some like apples, some like bananas mate =).....

I just got an update for Catwoman over at SF from SS Alex...

"I don't know all the reasons why Obi and Catwoman haven't released for Pre-Order yet. I know that Catwoman has gone through multiple revisions over the years and Obi has had to be revised as well. They will hopefully be available for order before the end of the year."

Needs heels, a bigger booty, some bigger boobs, more refined whip, adjustable zipper, and tighter gloves. I love the face, but would prefer it without the mask and goggles. But that's just me.

2721689-catwoman208.jpg
Fine maybe not heels, but at least no man boots.
New_52_Catwoman.jpg
9094582c6604b4556aa1a13896a6acfb.jpg
Look at dat body!
catwoman-1-002-640x274.jpg

Back