Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude really? What kind of women are you into?

She needs to have a butt and hips like this, and thighs like quinn.

Nah, we have enough of that..

Catwoman is an athlete and i'm glad the sculpt reflects it.

Actually, the redhead in the background of that photo has a better figure and is closer to the art than this statue is.

GrossFace.jpg

No sir.

Don't know if this was mentioned...do her boots look to clonky to anyone?
She's supposed to be a quiet cat burglar...you could hear those things on the roof...LOL!
BTW Any idea when this will be out?

The LSF's are twice the size as the PF's, yet four to five times more expensive. What's up with that?

When something is twice the size it doesn't necessarily mean only twice the work went into making it. I'd bet the sculptors fee for sculpting a half scale is substantially more, plus more in materials, paint, extra work to tailor..etc. etc. Just like What I charge for 16x20" painting isn't doubled when I do a 32x40, it's multiplied.

When something is twice the size it doesn't necessarily mean only twice the work went into making it. I'd bet the sculptors fee for sculpting a half scale is substantially more, plus more in materials, paint, extra work to tailor..etc. etc. Just like What I charge for 16x20" painting isn't doubled when I do a 32x40, it's multiplied.

I think it would take longer to paint and tailor two PF's than one LSF. I guess it would be harder to sculpt a LSF, but that's the only logical reason for the price increase that I can see. All those other things are just poor excuses. I think it's just the whole "BIGGER IS BETTER" thing.

Don't know if this was mentioned...do her boots look to clonky to anyone?
She's supposed to be a quiet cat burglar...you could hear those things on the roof...LOL!
BTW Any idea when this will be out?

What? No, never, nobody has ever said anything about her boots or any other feature at all. Not once, nope. Thanks for pointing that out though.

I think it would take longer to paint and tailor two PF's than one LSF. I guess it would be harder to sculpt a LSF, but that's the only logical reason for the price increase that I can see. All those other things are just poor excuses. I think it's just the whole "BIGGER IS BETTER" thing.

Not so much time like you're thinking, but with a large piece all the details; sculpt, paint, tailoring have to be more detailed because it's larger and things stand out more. The larger it is the more detailed it has to be, otherwise it's going to look like crap. I'm not saying they should or should not be charging 2k for the LSF's, but I get it.

Not so much time like you're thinking, but with a large piece all the details; sculpt, paint, tailoring have to be more detailed because it's larger and things stand out more. The larger it is the more detailed it has to be, otherwise it's going to look like crap. I'm not saying they should or should not be charging 2k for the LSF's, but I get it.

Yeah, I can understand that. I see where you're coming from, but fortunately my wallet doesn't.:lol

Back