Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while I never fully approved of her I do wish they would put something out and challenge me a bit. Seems like a wasted design. I think the LSF would do much better if they were cheaper. The 2k price tag they have been asking is crazy for most of us.

I called SS (the desperation is setting in), but of course they didn't know. :gah:

...I've contacted Steve Schumacher (the sculptor) and Alex on SF too.

while I never fully approved of her I do wish they would put something out and challenge me a bit. Seems like a wasted design. I think the LSF would do much better if they were cheaper. The 2k price tag they have been asking is crazy for most of us.

I know I cant. But if I was capable of mustering that kind of funds, I would definitely be interested in investing in a LSF. But really, it'll all depend. Seems expensive for a cut and sew.

So this one is really cancelled :( kinda feels like a waste of sculpt/time/my empty display spot

So this one is really cancelled :( kinda feels like a waste of sculpt/time/my empty display spot

Secondary characters like Catwoman belong in the PF format unless they are absolute out of the park homeruns sculpts and deserve the bigger scale.

These LSF also need an edition size but we already knew that.

At this scale they should have gone with Wonder Woman. They have a Catwoman and Wonder Woman PF coming out at the same time so it's not like they were trying to avoid overlap in scales.

In the end the biggest mistake was not nailing the sexy AH! face or giving it a pose that accentuated her female form. It's a tough character as her outfit doesn't pop in this scale like WW would.

I'd have gone with WW, but Catwoman most likely was chosen since it was AH!

Also I don't see why they didn't go with a male before Catwoman. :dunno

I'm sure people will say T/A, but you see Vader out before Slave Leia...just sayin'.

If they made Batman first then this would've been a nice companion piece. I'll buy DC Trinity lsfs and Darkseid lsf if made.

Maybe if we're lucky they're using this time to get the Hepburn look AH's Catwoman has... what? I can hope can't I?:lol

I would very seriously consider this piece if they did.

audrey_hepburn___3_by_farahkhan-d67gh54.jpg

cat6-1.jpg

Back