Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those shoulders are horrible, she looks like a swimmer or volleyball player! No offense to any swimmers or volleyball players, this statue isn't attractive at all!

those shoulders are horrible, she looks like a swimmer or volleyball player! No offense to any swimmers or volleyball players, this statue isn't attractive at all!

What makes you think she doesn't swim and play volleyball on her own free time?! How inconsiderate :monkey4

In all seriousness though the proportions do look a bit wacky and this sculpt prior to the paint and materials helps show that off. Her upperbody is just so much larger than the rest.

Agreed. After looking through the gallery I realized its not just the shoulders but the back as well. The more Iooked the more I started to think her back and shoulders are so big because he is trying to put some ridiculously large implants on her :dunno. I also thought her thighs looked to short and skinny considering her upper frame. I like the face but I really wish they would start over on her dimensions

Yeah, she has the body of a gymnast.

And the rack of Lonnie Anderson, mother of god

I still think her boobs are a bit too big, but I'm glad she doesn't have silly Kardashian hips like the Harley Quinn and Ivy PFs...

Agreed. When looking at the sculpt I like her ribs down. Her chest looks ije it has two big inflatable balloons. Nothing natural about it

I emailed the sculptor a few weeks back, and he thinks she may be up for pre-order in the next couple of months.

Not 100%, but that's what he thought.

I completely forgot about her, wonder what the word on the street is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back