Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new episode last night just so so.. wasting too much time on meaningless fake lives.Skye and Simmons still trapped in Aidas HYDRA Framework.Finally got Coulson pulled over but he's really mixed up.Fitz is a bad bad man,and he's loving it.Simmons can't believe it.
Radcliffe may have given some light on waking everyone up and a way out.But then again Aida aka:Ms Hydra has been one step ahead the whole time.Until next week.

looks like it's just You and I DS.

well things are heating up in the Framework.They tortured the SH!* out of Skye but she held tough.Too bad about Mace 2.0 I kinda liked him better than the Original.:lol but he did bring May back to some semblance of reality.Now May and Skye can start kicking some @ss.

Fitz is a freak in this but his Bad Guy acting kinda weak.I'M not getting into it.What will Aida do now after her demise in the Framework.She still has control over the Dreamers.

This season just keeps getting better and better. Really sad to see Mace go but it was a heroic ending that he always wanted. Just wished he could stay a bit longer.

And the final scene, I was basically jumping with joy when Daisy starts going through terragenesis.

Next episode gonna be epic with Daisy and May ripping up a new one.

Yeah.... So much fun watching stuff happen inside a video game that has absolutely no impact in the "real world" of the MCU and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Oh sure they'll be drama when they come out. I guess Fitz will be the next Ward... What a waste of one of the better characters on the show. He'll never be trusted again, especially with Gemma. Why waste so many seasons bringing them together just to tear them apart in a virtual world.... Stupid and just a bad direction for the show. This is gonna go all the way till the season finale. I've never found myself fast forwarding through this show before. Now I just want this dumb story arc to end.

I don't think it has anything to do with Fitz's inner self or anything like that. Ada didn't change how they were, she changed the one choice that each of them could have made. In this case may doesn't kill the kid in the middle East and it ends up biting her in the ass. Same with fitz. I think his one choice has something to do with his dad being in his life in which case it corrupts him and turns him into the villain that he is.

looks like it's just You and I DS.

well things are heating up in the Framework.They tortured the SH!* out of Skye but she held tough.Too bad about Mace 2.0 I kinda liked him better than the Original.:lol but he did bring May back to some semblance of reality.Now May and Skye can start kicking some @ss.

Fitz is a freak in this but his Bad Guy acting kinda weak.I'M not getting into it.What will Aida do now after her demise in the Framework.She still has control over the Dreamers.

I guess so, brother! :lol

I still need to watch this week's episode on Hulu this weekend.

I don't think it has anything to do with Fitz's inner self or anything like that. Ada didn't change how they were, she changed the one choice that each of them could have made. In this case may doesn't kill the kid in the middle East and it ends up biting her in the ass. Same with fitz. I think his one choice has something to do with his dad being in his life in which case it corrupts him and turns him into the villain that he is.

:exactly:

the whole Fitz Father thing all of a sudden in this episode.. Bang! and I was like where in the hell did he come from.

Last edited:
Wow... another good one! Even better, there was a slight uptick on the show's ratings. I really hope it starts picking up viewers so that it'll get renewed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I do believe this has already been renewed for Season 5..

Nope. Word is that renewal is looking better, but those are rumors. There has been no official announcement on renewal yet other than the show-runners saying that they are "hopeful".

Outside of the incredibly lame Patriot vs May fight... it was a good episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back