Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got 2 really good origin stories here, Robbie's GR and what I think will be the big bad for this season. Also, cool reference to Agent Carter's last season.

A bit speechless... Really good episode here! One of the best of the series in my opinion.

Another good, solid episode last night! :yess:

So far this season has been awesome for me and I hope it continues, I hate that we have to wait until November 29th for the next episode. :gah:

Holy flip was that mother flipping danny ketch?

Good question! IMO it would be great if it was Danny. :rock

OK a little back story on Robbie becoming GR was cool.Excellent slow mo CGI on Robbie flying out of the Car looked rad.What was Director Mace's damage?All of a sudden getting up in Coulsons thing and almost wrecking the whole gig.I don't like Mace he's too much of a Butt Munch.GR should have given him a deeper more soulful look after he kicked his @ss when he had him.Put a little fear into him.Mace wants him to pay for crimes when he's done doing Shields work,Yeah' good luck with that.Well Uncle Eli was not who We or Robbie thought he was and now he can create matter in his bare hands.Guess we will see if this leads to a showdown between Eli and Robbie.What will Uncle Eli create?Good episode.

I really don't like Director Mace especially after last weeks revelation that he's now working with the senator associated with the Watchdogs.

Johnny Blaze looked ****ing AMAZING! This actually might be one of, if not my favorite episode of this whole series.

Was that Blaze or Ketch? Regardless of which GR it was it looked cool! :rock

This show deserves better ratings than what it's currently having. I sincerely hope it improves so we can get a Season 5 (and beyond).

If in the next MCU movie they don't mention Ghost Rider did show can go **** itself.

But why would I even expect for that to happen when they won't even freaking mention that Coulson is alive in an MCU movie lol.

He was only one of the main plot points in Avengers and was created in the MCU but yeah lets just isolate his character and these big events to a tv show.

Last edited:
Despite not watching the first few seasons, Ghost Rider drew me in and have really been enjoying it.

So Robbie died, made a deal and got GR from the previous host... most likely Blaze?
WOW! What a nice way to ruin two cool comic book characters at once. I'm impressed.
Could at least make the "Rider vs Patriot" fight into something exciting...
Man, this show suck more and more with every season.

That bothers me way less than all of these events being ignored in the MCU.

I think DC might've taken the right path with creating 2 of every character lol.

whoa' lots happening in this episode.Mac gets possessed by the GR.Fitz Coulson and Robbie get sucked into a space between dimensions.Aida reads the Darkhold and constructs a tech based sling ring to return them.But seems it has altered her,at the end she's constructing what looks to be a Mega Brain like ULTRON.I like Aida.Simmons side trip.. they used her what was that all about.Something for later episode I guess.Uncle Eli wants to be God.

Excellent episode,too bad they had such a big break since the last one.Midseason Finale next week and then another big break.:dunno

Gotham is my favorite comic based show, but AoS is a close second. Both series are firing on all cylinders for me. Both however are on Winter break after next Tuesday. I don't mind the break though. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

If I've been feeling indifferent about a show the multitude of breaks can be the thing to tip me over the edge and make me give up on it. Case in point this season with the Ghost Rider stuff, wasn't doing anything for me and I don't think I've watched since episode 4 or 5. But with all the breaks I probably don't have much to catch back up on.

Awesome episode. Can't wait for next week.

I agree about the breaks though. It makes me start to forget about the show. Didn't even watch it when it came on last night. Glad I caught up tonight though. Amazing how there was so much going on during this episode, yet it flowed seamlessly.

This current Coulson-Daisy dynamic is fun to watch. I wondered if she'd show some emotion with him coming back from wherever him, Fitz, and Robbie were. Also couldn't help but think of the movie Interstellar for some weird reason lol. GR is like gravity, he can move through different dimensions, which I guess shouldn't surprise me. And finally, can't wait to see what's in store for Aida and her new sorcerer-like abilities.

Awesome episode. Can't wait for next week.

I agree about the breaks though. It makes me start to forget about the show. Didn't even watch it when it came on last night. Glad I caught up tonight though. Amazing how there was so much going on during this episode, yet it flowed seamlessly.

While AoS wasn't on the top of my "Things to Remember List" I did manage to remember that it was coming back on this week. But I agree; with a long hiatus one tends to forget a show. I know I tend too.

This current Coulson-Daisy dynamic is fun to watch. I wondered if she'd show some emotion with him coming back from wherever him, Fitz, and Robbie were. Also couldn't help but think of the movie Interstellar for some weird reason lol. GR is like gravity, he can move through different dimensions, which I guess shouldn't surprise me. And finally, can't wait to see what's in store for Aida and her new sorcerer-like abilities.

Agreed. I love the uncomfortable/sad feeling you see between them. IMO it's good acting. :D

interesting episode last night.What was with Coulson's reveal to Daisy at the end of the episode to a previous GR?

Hope Robbie finds his way back from between space or wherever he went before the end of the season.

Nice to see Mace in the mix but I still don't know if I trust that guy.

Yoyo finally got Mac to man up.

Ok the big deal,Aida.We know at the end of last weeks episode she was creating a mega brain.Damn' now we see she has May in a closet.So who was actually drinking with Coulson?Is Aida going to be the series Ultron or is she creating something more.She's a bad girl now.I would still Date her.:lol

Back