Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotta say, this season has really surprised me. I thought this was going to be AoS's swan song, especially after seeing the 1st episode, but I'm thoroughly enjoying every storyline at the moment. Hope it continues to impress.

Good episode Tonight.Pretty cool how they caught Robbie,neat little Car chase.You really realize they need Daisy she figured out the Hack they didn't even know was going on.Hellfire working with the Watch Dogs,bad move for him.GR had to take care of him.Looks like May is back and has a new friend named Aida.Simmons figured her out pretty quickly though.Good season so far,the episodes are getting stronger thanks to GR.Next week looks good,going after the Necronomicon :rotfl OOPS' I mean the Darkhold.

Jesus Christ, Robbie catching Hellfire's chain gave me the biggest smile and geek boner ever. That was an amazing moment. LOVED how he was just all like "huh." When he caught it.

Pretty damn good episode tonight. Also loving all the stuff with Fitz and Radcliffe.

Really good episode last night, I'm loving this season so far! :yess:

Robbie getting caught then helping SHIELD and Daisy take on the Watch Dogs was cool. :rock

Happy to see May back to her old self and Simmons figuring out that Aida is an android quickly was neat. :D

I just want more shots of Chloe in her underwear. :pray:

57592744.jpg
:wink1:

All of the characters are really strong this season. Good storyline. Keep it up!

Agreed. I'm loving this seasons storyline. :rock

Oh I bet they did. I bet an unusually high number of takes were necessary to 'get it right'

Good quality takes are priority! :lecture

I'm only passively following this series these days, letting it play in the background while I'm working. The series started getting halfway decent during the Inhumans buildup, but it's kind of a chore like Arrow. GR doesn't do much for me, but I haven't seen the latest episode yet. I'd prefer to see Netflix tackle a Blaze/Ketch GR series. Maybe in a Phase II after The Defenders. The right story arc could be phenomenal as long as there's a budget for the needed effects and a kick ass villain.

OK a little back story on Robbie becoming GR was cool.Excellent slow mo CGI on Robbie flying out of the Car looked rad.What was Director Mace's damage?All of a sudden getting up in Coulsons thing and almost wrecking the whole gig.I don't like Mace he's too much of a Butt Munch.GR should have given him a deeper more soulful look after he kicked his @ss when he had him.Put a little fear into him.Mace wants him to pay for crimes when he's done doing Shields work,Yeah' good luck with that.Well Uncle Eli was not who We or Robbie thought he was and now he can create matter in his bare hands.Guess we will see if this leads to a showdown between Eli and Robbie.What will Uncle Eli create?Good episode.

Back