Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be right? Maybe there was a Will and this inhuman took his form? But then it begs the question of what is in the forbidden zone he didnt want Simmons to go to? Either way I think they will end the season with fitzsimmons retrieving "Will" from the planet, and it will be known to us he's the inhuman but not known to the rest of shield.

It's gotta be right? Maybe there was a Will and this inhuman took his form? But then it begs the question of what is in the forbidden zone he didnt want Simmons to go to? Either way I think they will end the season with fitzsimmons retrieving "Will" from the planet, and it will be known to us he's the inhuman but not known to the rest of shield.

That's what has me wondering if Will was protecting Simmons from whatever was in the forbidden zone or protecting a secret.
hmmm.gif

I'm already having Simmons withdrawl symptoms...:explode: :lol

Someone get Ondi some Simmons! STAT!!!! :panic:

:lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Winter Finale Synopsis For Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Released

ABC has released the official synopsis for the winter finale of Marvel'sAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:"Maveth."

Coulson reaches his breaking point! S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra go head-to-head in a battle that will change Coulson’s world forever. While Daisy and her team of Inhumans fight to keep Hydra at bay, Coulson and Fitz take the ultimate risk.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Powers Booth as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Garrett Hines as Hydra soldier and Brandon Ford Green as third soldier.

Probably one of the best promos I've seen on the show. Simple yet interesting enough to be dragged into trying to find out what the heck is going on. :D

Good stuff. Fitzsimmons finally get a bit of action in what I thought was a good scene. Very interesting stuff with Ward and Powers Booth too. I kinda hope their plan comes to fruition....

Back