Agatha Harkness spin-off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I was enthralled by her character. Although there's not much I did like about WandaVision anyway.

...**** it, I like the witch aesthetics, I'll watch it when it airs its 40-minutes-per-week-for-6-episodes season in 2024.

Pass. Knowing Marvel, they will want to dangle a nice carrot for you to watch. Will probably have Ghost Rider in it to torture this poor soul!

Hard pass. I hated the 'Ágatha All Along' song and was indifferent to her character and the show.

If she is so popular, where's her Hot Toys figure?

Pass. Knowing Marvel, they will want to dangle a nice carrot for you to watch. Will probably have Ghost Rider in it to torture this poor soul!
That would make it interesting. It's about time we'll get a new Ghost Rider. But not Robbie Reyes. I want to see a new Johnny Blaze, who has been Ghost Rider for a couple of years (or perhaps even a long time) played by a 40+ actor.

That would make it interesting. It's about time we'll get a new Ghost Rider. But not Robbie Reyes. I want to see a new Johnny Blaze, who has been Ghost Rider for a couple of years (or perhaps even a long time) played by a 40+ actor.
For sure on Johnny Blaze. Makes you wonder if GR, Punisher, Defenders were ever in Feige's plans. Moon Knight was certainly a surprise.

For sure on Johnny Blaze. Makes you wonder if GR, Punisher, Defenders were ever in Feige's plans. Moon Knight was certainly a surprise.
I know there have been rumors for a while now that Feige wants to bring Ghost Rider to the MCU. A while back there was some talk that they were looking at Keanu Reeves for the role and sometime later Norman Reedus' name was thrown around. Perhaps Reedus even lobbied for it, not sure.

Anyway, I think we will see the Ghost Rider eventually, I just hope it won't be some fresh-out-of-school kid, but an actor that is more established. I feel like Ghost Rider must be a character that has been going through this burden for a while, when we first meet him. More of a tormented soul instead of another origin story.

4r9qe8.jpg

They'll need a laugh track for this one.
Well, the WV sit-com reality was something Wanda created, Agatha simply inserted herself into it to get close to Wanda, learn about her powers and ultimately try to steal them. That's over and done, so there a lot of different ways they could go with the show. Every MCU property has some of their trademark "humor", but (relatively speaking) I would expect less camp from her character going forward. Plus with multiverses and what have you it might not even be the same Agatha. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a redemption arc. She's a bit like Loki in that she's not evil all of the time. Of course if they pick up after WV doesn't she need to get her magic mojo back as well? I thought Wanda drained her...

The Variety article stated that Agatha is a reoccuring character. Good chance she'll be in Madness and something else besides this show.

At first blush the idea doesn't seem that great to me, either, but Feige and Disney have a method that is working. Shows and movies are fun. I'll watch it.

But if you told an 8 year old version of me that this character would eventually star in her own TV show I would have laughed and laughed.

6c69f65e531073b62cdb1328d3a3493b.jpg

Back