Action Force 1:12 scale figures by Valaverse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Delta Troopers & Gear Packs are awesome! I have two more sets on order with BBTS, I think I need to add a couple more.
I wouldn't wait on picking these guys up!
Action Force Delta Trooper & Gear Pack 001.jpg

I just received notice from BBTS that my lone series 2B order for 2 Night Ops Steel Brigade figures will be processing soon.
No news on series 1 shipping from BBTS yet.

I just received notice from BBTS that my lone series 2B order for 2 Night Ops Steel Brigade figures will be processing soon.
No news on series 1 shipping from BBTS yet.
Congrats! I ended up canceling my BBTS order for regular Steel Brigade and just ordered the Night Ops version. I'll keep it in Pile of Loot until some more orders come in.
I also ordered the female Steel Brigade through ValaVerse and I think that will do it for a while. I'm going to focus on GIJOE Classified figures but still get weapons and accessories through third parties. I picked up the Breaker loadout through Grid Iron Studios and I'm really tempted to pick up this one too for Breaker to have:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/p343/OD_Base_Radio.html

Congrats! I ended up canceling my BBTS order for regular Steel Brigade and just ordered the Night Ops version. I'll keep it in Pile of Loot until some more orders come in.
I also ordered the female Steel Brigade through ValaVerse and I think that will do it for a while. I'm going to focus on GIJOE Classified figures but still get weapons and accessories through third parties. I picked up the Breaker loadout through Grid Iron Studios and I'm really tempted to pick up this one too for Breaker to have:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/p343/OD_Base_Radio.html

I think that's a good idea with the rerelease SB this fall that'll have more reliable joints, you can test the SB Night Ops out and see if you want the regular later.
BTW, no new figures have popped up on BBTS after you canceled your orders so they must be hiding stock. They also now list a limit of two on wave1.

The radio looks cool! I doubt Hasbro will make a stand alone radio unit when they release their Breaker.
I'm going to save up for those GI helmets myself, might be a couple of months because of the Haslab before I can outfit some more Cobra Troopers.

Mark2Toys now has his own website up where you can buy his ABS plastic weapon sets, really like the quality and affordability of his weapons though, they could use a bit of rattle can black paint.
https://mark2toys.com/

I just received notification that all of Wave 1 has arrived at BBTS and will be charged in the next 2 business days.
I wish they'd give us an earlier notification than 2 days, but I'm all set.

Yep yep. I was able to snag a swarm trooper and flight pack from BBTS😁

Does anyone know if the Swarm Sentry and Blowback are valaverse.com exclusives or will dork and BBTS get them?

I received my Action Force BBTS pile of loot today. Holy s#!! that's a lot of stuff!!! :horror
I'm happy to report that all of my Series 1 figures move fine, the joints weren't any more stuck than series 2, and far easier to move than my Kickstarter figures. In fact, the lower knees on my two Delta Troopers (series 2) were the most stuck out of all of them. I think sitting in hot shipping containers over the past several months helped the lubricant seep out of the plastic and improve the joints for Series 1. Paint is also great on all of them. I haven't had enough time to inspect the accessories, just a bit overwhelming right now. I'll get to them later.
After spending this much on AF lately, I wish the Special deployment wasn't available to pre-order now, the wallet need a desperate break!

I know the headphone accessory was a problem for Duster but it also a problem on Trigger. Any fixes to make the headphones fit better on Trigger's head?

I know the headphone accessory was a problem for Duster but it also a problem on Trigger. Any fixes to make the headphones fit better on Trigger's head?
Yeah but you probably won't like it. I don't have Trigger yet but what I did on Duster's headset was use a pin vice to drill small holes under each earcup then tie some od green thread between the two earcups and use that as a strap under his chin. From most angles you can't really see the mod and that Headset is solidly on that head. The extra thread I left as a "wire" from the headset that tucked under his vest.
Duster Headset Mod 002.jpg

Duster Headset Mod 001.jpg

Another option is to use some glue, something that could be removed easily later, to attach the headset to the head.

Yeah but you probably won't like it. I don't have Trigger yet but what I did on Duster's headset was use a pin vice to drill small holes under each earcup then tie some od green thread between the two earcups and use that as a strap under his chin. From most angles you can't really see the mod and that Headset is solidly on that head. The extra thread I left as a "wire" from the headset that tucked under his vest.
View attachment 595204

View attachment 595205

Another option is to use some glue, something that could be removed easily later, to attach the headset to the head.

That's a genius mod, dude. Thanks for sharing that.

New vehicles coming from Action Force!
Just got my BBTS Pile of Loot including Night Ops Steel Brigade and 2 Weapons Alpha and 1 Weapons Bravo Packs!

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1267.jpg
    IMG_1267.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1270.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 0
You went all out on those weapon packs! I only have one of Alpha & Bravo. I didn't think I'd have use for the white Vector in Bravo, but it's perfect for Storm Shadow.

You went all out on those weapon packs! I only have one of Alpha & Bravo. I didn't think I'd have use for the white Vector in Bravo, but it's perfect for Storm Shadow.
Yeah, I really wanted to beef up my Destro M.A.R.S. display. It also helped me switch out some of the ‘NERF’ guns I had for some of the initial Classified figures.

All I have left is the female Steel Brigade. It’s paid through Valaverse already. Is it still scheduled to ship in November?

Last edited:
Yeah, I really wanted to beef up my Destro M.A.R.S. display. It also helped me switch out some of the ‘NERF’ guns I had for some of the initial Classified figures.

All I have left is the female Steel Brigade. It’s paid through Valaverse already. Is it still scheduled to ship in November?
From what I know, they're still scheduled for Oct-Nov on both the SDS and Series 3.

Back